Wednesday, October 25, 2006

falling in love with my life . everything would always come to a end , no matter how tight u hold it or no matter how hard u try to avoid it . =) .

hmmms . can't sleep . so decide to blog about todae abit .
went to jp around 5 something 6 , i mean reached there . and then was so afraid that i might see them .
because im hangin around with their enemy . jurong sai and boon lay pht .
oh my damn god . call yuan jian " hubbie " [ lols ] , and then the end got scoldinq .
poor thing ehs me . cos hang with the wrong people ! .
then after that went to a bbq at the canal there . jurong west .
took a bus there , quite long distance . oh my tian .
then was talkinq with some of the frens . i mean , sorry , i forgot to say who i hang out with .
BENJAMIN . arghs ~ .
then after that walk to the stupidd bbq pit .
then talk talk talk , den i was tellinq dabudian that we two like vase .
lols . let people come appreciate and see , take photos .
lols . den keep tio suan about ytd de thingi . went to the pub bo half an hour must go home .
then no choice gotta diam diam .
told ben i don wan sit with them lerhs , say i don like the peeps there .
but actually i was sayin about the girls .
so i went to another side , but not far , only few steps to the seat there to sit with dabudian .
then most of the guys came to pei us talk and joke .
then when was takin fotos with them , suddenly got 4 girls came and look .
then walk pass say " er xin larhs , cb , knn . " [ all kinds of shit also say ].
den i was like tellinq myself " ren ! ren ! must tolerate , this friends just know ! must bao chi xin xiang " . lols .
kept tellinq myself they jealous those guys come to us instead of them .
then got one guy very chong dong . go there scold them .
then jiu alot of guys come ask lerhs , den all go scold them .
muahahas . in the end " VIONNA CHAN AND NG XIN HUI STIL WIN !"
lalas . den heard from ben after we go , they go find one guy pprob .
their own fren !!!! oh my tian larhs . they find those kind of xiaodidi .
and i wonder why they don wan find those peeps that scold them lors ?!
ewww , but i don't care .
then i was like tellin xin , imagine we're with shaowei .
do you think anyone dare to kaobei us ??
lols . nvm if you peeps don get my meanin .
i and dabudian know can lerhs . i wun forget that day at coffeeshop .
hahas . cute larhs them .
anws , i 9.15 jiu go lerhs . because in between my yuan jian got come find me marhs .
den we go together nors . hmms . he walk home cause very near .
thats all larhs . thats my night .
just finish talkinq on fone with dabudian and ben . =D .

arghs ~~ my old friend .
tackey ! saw him online and i dared to ask him who was he .
lols . got a little niaming from him . hahas . shhhh .
then got to know a little more friends todae .
yups =D . love my life .
no more probs like last time .
no more what shit thingi , im free now =) .
yup =D . oh ya , show you something below . different colour means different person .
LIM TIAN SHUI"S NICK :
why does everyone starts to treasure something only when they've lost it .
CHAN YI CHING"S REPLY STRAIGHT ON A CHAT LOG :
because no one knows how important the thing or person is , until they're not by side . only the one who truely once lose everything all of a sudden in one time , knows how to treasure deeply .
LIM TIAN SHUI"S REPLY TO CHAN YI CHING :
wa , aiseh arhs , professor chan . lols .
CHAN YI CHING WAS THINKIN :
" damn , i don't even know that my brother is turning so ah gua . how can he say ai seh in such a way that make me thinks he's so ah gua ?! and how can he so look down on me . ? ! roar .

hahas , cute rights ? stupid chat log anws .
to someone arhs : please learn to treasure . remember the mistakes u've made last time , so blame who now ? take care =D . see u this fridae . lalas . hahas . anws , contact me soon , wanna ask u something stupid . lols . quick hors . hahas .
okays . endinq here . gonna rest man .
my head is droppin . this few nights never go out is for me and dabudian to rest . so better rest and bu chong out sleepless nights .
hahas . byes !

darlinq ger ` maybe its right that u have to go . maybe in my love life , i might be happier . even with friends . at least i have my freedom . u have no right to scold me now , cause im alone . =) . let it go , girl . i'am telling myself . its time to let go and start anew . very soon maybe =D . * because no one was born to learn how to treasure and cherish , no one , my reason , my logic . every one in world makes a mistake no matter how perfect they are , so why not accept everyone for who they are ? *

No comments: