Wednesday, October 25, 2006

tortured but im willing to let it be .

lalalas . lalalalas . i just love this shirt of mine larhs . nice . whee . you know what im coverinq ? my damn pimple . so big . lols . hai me this few days wan take pics also difficult . and my poor lovely friends gotta suffer with me takinq so many pics . lols .

wheeee , iloved you . lols . nice hands. each hands with scars on it . lols .

so long never update blog lerhs . cos nowadays really tired . just love my thief nightlife . lols . went to xiaoshan's ger chalet that night . so fun . . got to know those peeps . one of the guy stil piggy back me . lols . so oh my tian larhs . hahas . he kana wan fall down don wan fall down like that . lols . anw , memorable day . really fun . took alot of pics larhs . so funny . hahas . they haven send me . send lerhs i wil upload it up derhs .

then the day he left me , i was outside with dabudian and laobudian . and laobudian's friends . we went drinkinq and ktv . wheee . shoo nice . got bikes and sports car . lalas . den i and xin sit the sports car arhs , hahas . den got another sports car , but we dunno the guy inside derhs . den suddenly they racing nehs . oh my tian . shooo kong bu . then the guy so good , race finish lerhs stil wind down the window say good . whakakas . exciting . then around 6 something like that i and dabudian go meet syl , tianlong and syl de cousin . so funny larhs . anw , when he left , they bright up my day . i'am just shock when you said you wanted to go . =) .

wheeee . den ytd benjamin de friends come fetch me and dabudian . bikes oh . woots =D . also very fast . xin sit until sho funny . lols . but i wear the bike the what hors , really funny larhs . lols . then go boat quay there. aiyo . ytd very suey larhs . alot of things happen . hahas . the end also never drink dao . can't imagine ben say " so sad , my laopo come lerhs den must go lerhs . " lols . drunk lerhs larhs him . * BISH* . den he ask me and dabu dian later go one bbq . he siao lerhs . dots . that day ask me dunno go where , i never go . den that school day ask me go escape theme park . i alsho never go . ytd ask me go drinkinq , go lerhs tio catch , must come home . toade ask me go bbq . oh my tian . lols . and yarhs , he got one fren look like " L " arhs . got watch death note , the guy ' LIGHT ' . hahas . shuai shuai ke ai ke ai . lalas .

decide to continue with my this busy and lovely life . hahas . even if things happen now and then , but whenever tell myself this is life , everything would be over very soon lerhs . now just made up with some of my enemies , cant imagine from enemies so many years can become friends =D , nvm , really in love with my life jiu shi lerhs . hahas . hen man yi =D . wheees .

die die die , never call xiaozhi ytd , somemore dare dare go out drink . ohmy tian . nvm nvm ~ lols . ehs , u all got see my baobeix laogong , xiaolaogong and gan laogong before marhs ? haha . i got kop their pics put . lols . not flirt arhs , just follow lydia HO ! so many laogongs and baobeis . lols . she more than me hors . hahs . but just playin larhs . so peeps , don't take it so serious . lols . TAKE CARE .

darlinq ger ` can't bear to let my eyes , look at those sweet , romantic , nice couples on the streets . don't wanna hurt my eyes , just to see them .

No comments: