Tuesday, October 10, 2006

i remembered how i broke down and got up to start anew . now i just have to start everything over again .

oppx =X . taken by , photographer : ng xin hui .
emmm ? ahahas . lovinq u .

taken quite long ago at tiong . hmmms .

i was right , my prediction was right . if you go , everything's gone too . loads of probs cominq up and everythinq's in a mess . tmr early in the morning straight , gotta some probs with that bitch . and is her , herself say that she wanna come out talk but in sch . we say after sch but she say she gotta rush home . loads of nonsense . xin hui parents came around 12.15 knocking on my door ! and i was sleepinq not sure about her . but she came on bed to tell me . and i just woke up . and then i asked her go open . den really her parents . den she came in the room to pack . dunno for what hell the father came tryinq to destroy my gate . den my father woke up den i blur blur de walk to my father's room sayin its her parents . den he went out i stayed in his room . den the father started shoutinq and yellinq . den i feel so dots . wonderinq if to go out , if i go out , will things get worst . den dunno what happen outside , she went . i wonder how is she doinq now . confirm got cry . and then baobeix kana lost in the woods . take me like invisible , no need contact me . and everything's like crushinq up .. i lost all my contacts and im going crazy now . i can't live without them . and boy , this is because u're gone . and everything i said was right . its cominq to an end . but real thanks to some guys who has been tryinq to bright my days up .. hmmms . =) . and benTOH . u this stupid pai kia , don copy me this guai kia okays . roar u . haas . hmmms . anw , im just tryinq to start my new life . but i have two choices , one : go back to him , find chances . two : start new life . can someone tell me to choose somethinq . and everything's just over for me now .. let me settle with that bitch first den i'll try to make my decision .

and i know if i just have this mental breakdown again , my friends wil just go crazy . i have two person around me breakinq down so soon . and if i ever do , no one could help . i just wanna u guys know im feelinq dead now . hao bu rong yi chong xin kai shi , and im droppinq down again . i wun forget how i get up and start anew with no one by side . the feelinqs sux . and when everybody tells you they wil be there , all lies . and i know the feelinq , i just don wanna have it again .

darlinq ger ` i would rather choose to die , perish then to live on ..

No comments: