Sunday, October 08, 2006

fucked up .

just so vexed up , farked up now . something just spoil my mood , thats all . it got me so fark up that it made me realise what i conclude was cominq true . [ tears rolling ] . u asked if i wanna leave , u asked me things i don't wanna know .u said if i wanna go , you would let me go . and now i feel so helpless , and no one knows what im doing . im starting to make mistakes in everything i do now . and i just wanna get a rest to know whats going on now . i just wanna get a rest to know how im gonna clear up this mess . and now , im just purely weak . can i just leave the mess to wait for someone to take the other step . can i just leave everything alone ? can you stop callinq ? can u stop hurting me . she said " he sound like he had drank alot , why not tell him " . its not i don wanna tell him , im just confuse in makinq my decisions now . he sound so weak . he sound like he really do love me . but why , why only till now , then he's tryinq to show me every love he care . isit too late or can i stil birng it back ? should this sentence that he should be sayinq ? should i let go or continue ? should i not care ? would someone teach me what to do ? can someone ? and the fact is , i'am really getting tired . so tired that i've no where to go , to turn to now . wake me up someone , turn me back like i use to be .. will you ?

i really wanna truely , wholeheartedly loved you . but its you , who made me not too . you told me to learn to be a gf first before lovinq you . and i think i should be the one tellinq u , pls learn to be a bf first before lovinq me , or maybe playin me . becos no matter what you do , it still hurts inside my heart . and im going crazy now , just in a day , and its because u called . u llok like you're drunk because of me . and you don't sound angry , you just wanna know my replies and whereabouts . can someone just tell you , its actually you in the wrong , its actually u who made me did all this .

No comments: