Wednesday, February 15, 2006

im so lost .. so down .. out of a sudden . i need someone .. jus someone wil do . ;

nvr went to sch todae .. no mood . sick .. n . im jus so down suddenli .. low mood . confuse . i jus wanna cry .. arhs . wadever . no one understands .. i duncch even understand mysefl . kill me wil ue . jus kill mi ? .. im so lost .. i wanna get clear of moiself .. but the memories i have jus kept comin ip my mind .. n it hurts .. hurts so much . the m0mories i had with him .. another him .. the worst .. with her .. wad the hell am i thinkin .. wad the fuck .. why am i like followin moi mind .. to think n dig out about the memories i had .. its so uncomfortable .. so unkind feelin . why isit alwaes me .. why isit alwaes me .. i dunch understand myself .. den why should i live . live in this world while so mani people saes its unfair .. can i jus go .. go to somewhere where no one will see me again .. n i onli appear in people's dreams .. suddenli i jus wanted someone beside me .. huggin me .. i dunch need the whoever to sae anithink .. but jus hugs fer hours .. fer daes .. fereva .. jus he's or hers arms around me tight .. i miss so mani soul .. wadever . i jus wanna close moi eyes n die .. everithin's so out of control .. im dead . perfectli dead .. her . him .. him .. hais ..



dARLiin ` BEBE ; babybytche - vion ]]- _ unchanged profile .. unchanged photos .. is ur feelings fer me unchaged too ? or how about ue ? fer so long .. so long .. is ur feelings stil there fer me ? _im so sorri . so sorri .

No comments: