Wednesday, June 17, 2009

St.James?! Zouk?! DXO?! NO!
Arena?! Butterfac?! NO!
Guess:D
ITS MY COUSIN'S WEDDING!
Hahahaha!
Got dancefloor somemore okay! enjoy only!
Not bad ah,new trend.
Still got people take pictures like this on their wedding day.
Hahaha,cool can!
Look at JH's face. lol.
Our table.
The newly weds walking in(:
My auntie and cousin(:
Gf was so shock lah!
How come shan's mother so hip? Lol!
The scariest thing for me was i saw my family dancing on the dancefloor. Hahaha!


Work today was tiring.
With who else -.-
The whole shop was super messy lah!
I was in such a good mood in the morning ( random ),
but it turned super bad in the late afternoon.
I went home before she closed the shop today,
i think i'll have a hard time with Angela tmr,Lol.
We'll be screaming again.

I feel like blogging alot these days.
Do pardon me if i spam my blog with tons of random posts.
:D
Goodbye!

Now i just want to be overloved.

No comments: