Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I love chilling yo(:
Its a inside joke lah.
We see goldfishes inside. HAHAHA.

Work today.
As usual like the last few days,
something on mind.

I don't know,
because now i feel like an idiot.

Whatever.
Anw,life has always been like this.
lol.

oh,and a bloody idiot stepped and bite on me today.
for no reasons. I nearly killed him.
lol.

Okay,whatever. Goodnight.
Listen to the song,
Baby can i hold you tonight.
By Ronan Keating.


If i were to told you,
i gotta go,i have to leave,i will leave.
Will you hold me and make me stay?
Will you tell me even if you're unsure of yourself?
XE says i should say,
so if you really want me,
you would make me stay.
& if you don't...
Don't. No.
I prefer lying to myself.


Baby,if i told you the right words,at the right time,
you'll be mine.
words,words don't come easily.

No comments: