Tuesday, June 23, 2009

my baby boy is sick.
i don't know what to do.
Should i bring him to a vet,but vet are liars.
They cheat.
I haven't seen JJ for a week or two.
I haven't seen this little girl for quite some time too.
She's super cute and a very good girl.
I wonder....
I want to make her ahboy's wife!
Nicky is still here with us.
& i love her yo,
i always hugged her as and when i like.
She loves jumping on me when she sees me. -.-
She loves milk and cheese sticks,she can't resist them.
She would say please ( really,she knows how to ) for the sticks.

Work today.
Thinking bout the long week ahead is super tiring.
Looking at my phone is worst,
its not ringing and the feeling sucks.

I thought it would ring after work ends like the past few days,
but shit,i love lying to myself.
:D

I went to the doctor today.
To take a look at my disgusting legs.
alot of random stuffs growing on it since sunday.
I cannot wait for them to be gone.
i want my beautiful,un-scarred legs back,lol.

I need toner,
i need concealer,
i need foundation,
i need loose powder,
i need clothes,
i need money and i can have everything above,right away.
I can't wait for pay to come.
Come come~

& i feel disgusted when i see the pimples and fats on me.
I just feel like dying.
I don't want to eat,
but food around me loves seducing me.
& i can't resist the temptation. LOL.
whatever,i really don't want to eat. ):

I'm super crazy about this song these days.
Best of me,daniel powter.
NICE. Meaningful.

Okay,i am going to bed.
Yawn.
Bless me that i stay at Srg tmr. Hahahahaha!
Goodnight.

Oh ya,i have retarded young girls outside the shop sniffing glue.
Retarded or what? Dumb?
Come on man,wtf. Do it else where or when the sky is dark lah.
Damn stupid-.-

You know i'm hoping you'll sing along,
though its not your favorite song.
& i hate the thought of finally being erased.
I was made the wrong way,
won't you do me the right way?
I don't feel strong.

No comments: