Tuesday, June 09, 2009

BB in the picture leh! WTF. Can't believe my eyes.
My god.
My first ever god damn picture with her. Its been like 6 / 7 years? Haha.

Happy Belated Birthday J.
Happy Wedding Cousin.


Attended Cousin's wedding on Sun with Gf.
Waited for J and JH for darn long.
That we were one of the last that went in.
Lol. But cousin's pretty that day (:
Cousin's hubby was so not himself that i couldn't recognize him.
He came down for a puff and i walk off,he called me and i turn my head,
look at him and ask " who are you ? "
LOL.
Me asking the groom who is he.
Felt retarded though -.-

Gf went to St.James after that,
and i went back home.
Such a good girl,can't believe myself.
Got work the next day what.

Off tmr,super happy.
Changing my off day soon i guess.
I don't wanna leave the pinnacle for work.
Okay,nothing much to update.
I've tons of pictures.
haha,goodbye.

OH DAMN,and i wore the same dress for awards show and cousin's wedding.
Super -.-
Because i asked dad to take the dress i hanged behind my door before going out.
I didn't know where the awards dress pop out from.
Damn ):
Hate wearing the same stuffs over again in such a short period of time.

我不是哭了,是阳光折射.
成长的选择,没有过预设.

No comments: