Thursday, June 18, 2009

Dad's birthday.

I chased a Shiba Inu today.
Across the road and street.
I tried not to stop,because i know i would lose him in just one sec.

Running cross the road,many things came across my mind.
I don't want any regrets.

In the end,luckily Xue bai stopped halfway to shit.
& he's caught. (:

Damn singaporeans,damn that idiot who opened the door and still tell us nonsense.
Damn those idiots when i tried yelling to ask them to help me stop XB,but they moved aside.
Wtf? Everybody just stood and watched me chasing.
Singaporeans?!

Tired today.
I was shivering and my legs were wobbly when i was back to the shop.
I thought my tears would burst out any moment.
For i don't know what reasons.
But i'm strong (:
Goodnight.

Our memories struck me when i thought everything about me was ending.
I couldn't think properly,
i just know i should get xb back.
I just know i should keep myself running,
i don't want to give up. I can't give up.
Thats a life too.

No comments: