Monday, June 22, 2009


I will never cry in front of you,again.
This was why i told you sorry,and that will never happen again.
Thank you for being there.

Thanks Gf and Rae for smelling and staring at what i vomited :D
We shall probably head to PJ next week again!
RAE,i know you're reading this,lol.
GF,i don't know if you're reading this because you just love to come to my blog and look at my pictures. You don't read. lol.

BUT,this time,
before we drink,
we shall go eat first. Lol.

SERIOUS DIET SIOL!
i fainted,lol.
for not eating the whole day.
I'm so " lan " -.-

I slept at 5 plus ytd.
and i nearly died at work today.
Luckily today wasn't as busy as compared to the other days.
& i'm going to bed,now. (:
GOODNIGHT YO!
Please rmb to eat people!
Don't end up fainting like,some idiot ytd who fainted.
LOL.

Why is my white tissue rose missing? ):
FCUK.

i miss you.

No comments: