Friday, June 12, 2009

Awards show.

Vionna wants to say goodbye to someone.
The one i only saw once,talked to once..
We got along well,i guess.
You're a pretty girl,a smart one.

I heard about your news,
i didn't know it was you.
Rest in peace.

I hope he gets the punishment he deserves.
Goodbye.



Wed.
Seany came over to settle some stuffs.
& while i prepared to go out.
I stepped onto this small little piece of glass that i bleed.
Painful ):
Suppose to visit Freddy with him,
but cousin wants to head out and some stuffs lah,
so i decide to go find her.
I am sure Freddy would understand (:
Went to fareast to get some things done,
and i was fed up with cousin for a little while.
She betrayed me,lol.
Though i'm still feeling a little unhappy now but what done is done.
Forget it.
We headed to Waraku for dinner,yummy.
& home after that.

Thurs.
Worked.

Today,friday.
Worked.

Tmr will be a tiring day..
Goodnight.

No comments: