Monday, November 03, 2008

seriously,who are you to screw him up? No,he isn't the one who influence me to smoke,i was the one who called him down always. i didn't bother about you telling everyone that we quarrel and making it sound like my fault. Who are you to care for me? Who are you to care about my stuffs ? My mum ? No , you're not. You're no one to me,since young,even till now. You're just a stranger i call mum,a stranger with the same flowing blood. Its good that we're nothing now,instead of crying that i lose a mum and stuffs,i'm glad that we're over. I feel much more happier than ever,so don't you worry.
You know i've been smoking years ago,so why blame someone i just know ? Just because you don't have anyone to blame ? Unhappy that i told him that i'm not coming to work instead of you? Know why? Because you will rant and rant non-stop. You don't even put yourself in my shoes,neither sis's shoes,so why should i put myself in yours ? Or should i say,why should we put ourselves in your shoes? You don't care,you just want everybody to pity you. Yes,pity. To side you,yes,side you.
Aren't you ashame of yourself when people ask you how did i grow up,when did i started learning to speak and stuffs and you don't know? Aren't you ashame that you're out taking care of other people children but not your own? I'm ashame,i feel ashame telling people i have a mum who dosen't even knows how to clear my diapers and have problems bathing me when i was still a child.

I know whats best for me,
thanks for the times you fake the way you care for me and i actually trust you.
Many times,i want to love you like how i love dad,i want to protect you from people who'll hurt you,i want to worry like how i worried for dad when he dosen't picks up his phone,i want to know where you are,have you eaten and stuffs,
but each time when i am going to do so,you prove me wrong with your own actions.
I wonder,why am i like you?
Forget it. Don't worry,i won't bother about your life,so don't bother mine.

No comments: