Monday, November 17, 2008

Firstly,HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO WEICONG(:
14/11/08 Friday. went to dinner with weicong at Holland. Saw his friend half way through when we were walking,so had dinner together.
Others was going to celebrate his birthday at Lower Pierce,but i didn't go,so he sent me back home.



Ah boy ah boy! Ah boy's turning 1 Years Old soon. I'm thinking to open a bbq! But its like,boy can't have bbq stuffs right,so its kind of lame. HOW BOUT` PETS RESTAURANT GUYS?! & all pet owners are invited of course,i don't mind if you guys bring presents for him. HEHE,lol.


Secondly,HAPPY BIRTHDAY YONG JUN.
15/11/08 Sat,Chalet on sat with syl & Gf. 8 of us in a chalet.
Talked,joke & stuffs,I even did frog jumps, like wth -.-
Home-d by the morning,straight away i head to my room and onto my bed.
Tired tired.

16/11/08 Sunday.
Woke up,stayed home the whole day, very tired.

17/11/08 Monday.
Monday blues. Work-d & home-d. And i'm annoucing i'm officially sick again ): I'm feeling really terrible now.
Lots of things have been happening,and i realise 24 hours isn't enough anymore.
I've got no time for everyone in 24 hours,and i'm falling ill myself. This is shitaye.
Why can everybody ton,drink and do many things without falling sick,but i always do! ):
Its okay, I gonna stay home and rest , get really well soon,i've got a busy weekends right ahead waiting for me. :D
Weather isn't good people,so take really good care of yourselves. Drink more water and have more healthy food, put fast food aside for the time being. ITS THE HOLIDAYS! :D

No comments: