Sunday, November 23, 2008

Happy happy! I'm the first one to reach,and Sean's so surprise,9.30am at Esplanade. & i seriously regret wearing that top today,i look so fat , so fat , very fat, in it. THOUGH ITS BLACK,LIKE -.- . & due to too many hours of being under the sun,i'm sun-burn-ed now. Red hands. BUT ITS OKAY,i had fun! (:
Then i wanna take many many shots of Sean's candid. I'm his photographer for the day,lol!
Like this you see?! He pose for me. haha!
& with his Aixin burger brought by the girls.
Here's the girls,hah.
Then pictures of others in the noon. Thanks teck teck for the Green tea,the blockage of sunlight and carrying my bag. Hahahaha! But no,he isn't that good,he didn't carry my bag without any advantages,I CARRIED HIS BAG TOO OKAY!
& here's Adria. :D

Some shots of them doing their scenes.
LOOK AT HER HAIR! WHOOHOOO!

LOOKING AT GIRLS RIGHT!

I like this picture, i don't know why. But you can see Brian using his towel to cover his head. lol!
Then we went for lunch at M.Square. Saw ELMO,ELMO! :D Damn cute,i shouted so loud lah, like " OMG,elmo elmo,omg,elmo! "




While walking to our destination for lunch,picture with teck teck,but i cut off half of his face and a quarter of mine. Lol.
After lunch,headed off to RP. They did their scenes,and some of us waited.


Sean says " Stop taking,i'll kill you. " No lah,i added this line myself,lol!


The people waiting...
Then it was 5pm plus,its our turn.
Ended around 7,went with the guys for their BB game.

Then dinner at Causeway Point. Long John.
A group hug with the girls before heading home. (:

& Thanks for today people,had so much fun and laughters!
So now,i'm looking forward to every meet up with you guys,cheers!

Okay,i'm done with blogging & pictures,my responsibility so The Pinnacle's actors & actresses could steal the pictures from my blog ! :D
Watching last part of

命中注定 我愛你.

and i'm heading off to bed. Tiring day.
Goodnight guys(:
(L)
Oh ya,and,thanks to those people who encouraged me the whole day, especially Shiying & Sean.
And the numerous packets of tissues i've used. Hehe.

No comments: