Monday, November 24, 2008


I went movie with Daddy & niece today.
Caught the movie " Beverly Hills Chihuahua " Damn good one,rated, 6/5 !
I laughed throughout the movie. " We're tiny,but mighty,ROLF " Hahahahaha!
Caught it at 7pm,and it ended at 8.45pm.
Saw this nice top,so i went into the shop.
Then the talk goes like this,
Me : Pa,nice?! :D
Dad : Ya eh,not bad.
Me : Hehe,should i get it ?! :D
Dad : Up to you lor .
Me : Orh,then er,you pay lah! :D
Dad : How much ?
Me : Er,jacket $99. Turtle neck top $59. Necklance $49. Hehe! But got offer lah!
Dad : Then total how much?! Why so expensive?!
Me : Hmmm,don't worry,i don't want the necklance. Er,okay,i go ask.
So i went to ask,and then,
Me : Pa,quite cheap eh, add up only hundred plus.
then i went to try on and stuffs.
In the end,i got 2 jackets,its not jackets lah,i just don't know what its called.
& 3 turtle neck top. LOL!
But its cheap(: and the sale's girl friendly! Many many discounts,and i even got a membership card,how cool.

Then dad complained,
" wa,bring you to one movie so expensive. "
LOL.

As we were walking out of the shopping centre,i thought about my make up,especially my heavenly foundation i cannot live without.
I turn my head and " PA,WAIT. I thinking whether to get my foundation not leh "
Dad : you need meh? Thought you just got it like , just?
Me : hehe,finish le leh.
Dad : You got money right?
Me : Tsk,have lah. Ok, i go buy myself.
I was freakingly waiting Dad would say " Lets go buy " and he pays for it.
Lol.!
Walked to Watson's,saw the new make up brand that just came to Singapore,
Majolica Majorca.
& after staring at it for long,i decided to get the Eye liner first.
Then went to get Z.A foundation. And its having offer now,
limited make up pouch & cover,2 foundation, $34.
Went to pay for it,then Dad saw the offer,if you get something for $10,
you can get mickey mouse cup,umbrellas,towels or bottles for $4.95.
And since i spent $50,we got 5 mickey mouse stuffs.
I got 2 towels for Ahboy,and a black umbrella for myself.
Niece got herself a black umbrella too,and a towel for my nephew.

After that , Dad says " okay! enough,lets go for dinner,late already. "
Reported time,10.30pm!
Hahaha! Then we went for dinner,and then home-ed. (:

I'm still thinking whether to get leave,like one week break from work.
Because i'm still thinking whether to go somewhere,and if i go,i'll have a long week ahead.
But if i don't go,i won't have. I'll just work.
But again,i've started working as soon as i got my holidays.
So its like,ahem,should i ?
I didn't went to work today and i didn't inform my boss,i feel so bad.
And i don't dare to message her now.
Should i should i ?
And i've also decided that if i take that one week break,i'll chiong for work on December,
so when my pay comes in,i'll be more satisfied.
Aiyur,i don't know what i'm talking.
Okay,i'm off to think whether i should take leave or not.
Boooo,this sucks whenever i think of my pay for Nov. Tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk.

Well well,
goodnight buddies.
& i'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooo looking forward to this coming sun! (:
Clubbing tmr at St.James? Yes? No?

this is where i should stop,this is where i should start anew.
a new love,a new someone.
i know,i know,you can't love me anymore.
and yes,i know i know too,no more tears for you.

No comments: