Friday, November 07, 2008

5/11/08,wed. Suppose to meet N on thurs,but she changed it to wed. I'm free,so of course,its a okay:D She was suppose to FETCH me from work at 6,but she was late again,and even ask me to get the tickets first and make my way to HEEREN to meet her. Da xiaojie right?! So,i went to Cine,got the tixs,and went to find Dage. Waited for him outside his shop like an idiot,just because he went smoking. -.- Left my bag there,and went off to find N at Heeren bus stop. Reached there,as soon as i lit my cigg,she call and " Eh,ni zai na li ah " STILL DARE TO LIKE THAT LEH! LOL. i was just behind her btw,hahs.
Then as soon as she saw me,she did this again " omg,spider ah. i also got spider. " all along,i thought the one behind her back was a tribal. I didn't want to let her see,because everyone would laugh whenever they see my spidee. LOL. But you know lah,bo bian. Then she started laughing _|_ , thanks uh les les. She even took picture of it,by force. And then ask me to pose myself kissing it.
So why she wanted me to find her at Heeren,because she wanted to shop. For info,our show's 7.30pm. So we walked around,and she saw this very short pants which cost $47.20 after a 20% discount. Wondering why the 20cents is there right,we don't know too. Hahs. After trying and thinking,she still bought it. And even wanted to take pictures with the very friendly salesgirl,with her shorts. -.-

Then we walked and walked,and guess what i saw which straight away caught my attention?! J'S GREENY SPECIAL SLIPPERS. Saw him wearing that day at cousin's bbq. Isit huh? OMG,i forgot,i know i saw him wearing it. Damn happy,and N thinks its funny because i actually got very hyper. Lol. Wanted to get it tgt,asked for the price,and it shocked the both of us, $60. Les les,we save money first:D Its very comfortable & unique isn't it?!
Reached Cine at 7.15pm,and goodness me,a surveyor we met at Heeren followed us back to Cine while asking us questions.We still went to take neoprints. Ah,damn long since i took one. Felt like a kuku when the machine seems to erm,unfamiliar? LOL. These pictures were taken while we were in the lift with many many people inside too.
I don't know whats this for. But i feel sad for myself,because she jolly well post it up on her blog too -.-
When everybody leaves the lift,we were the only ones left :D
Watched High School Musical,rated,4/5. But we missed like 1/2 an hour of it ):
We sat the last two rows in front,was damn torturing enough,but there's still two idiots behind us kicking N's chair. She was so pissed off.
I tried my best to stop them by turning my head and look at them in a very irritated way,but still,there's no change.
In the end,she confronted them. Joke of the day.
& worst,i needed the Ladies,i went,but she didn't.
Tolerated until the movie was over and ran to the Ladies.
She was inside the cubicle for like 5 mins? Or more? LOL. I thought she dropped into the toilet bowl,i'm serious.
Then its Cam-whoring time.



SO OBVIOUS SHE LOVES ME RIGHT. aiyo,i'm shy dey. HEHE, lol.




I didn't know i would look so cute with that face,erm no,i'm just joking! Lol.


Then she wonder why i kept pulling my hair to take pictures like that,so she did it too.
Copyright hor.
Original picture.
& the extras. I took it so unwillingly,because there's alot of people walking here and there-.-
But partner seems fine with it. Lol.
Then off to find Dage. And we saw him tattooing on Nanak (?). And we saw JJ,awww,so cute,its been so long since i saw him,he went MIA,i don't know to where. So happaey lah!
Here's N & JJ.
Here's JJ & VC. I swear,he's still as noisy as ever,but cute cute cute! :D Private joke,cleavage. Les's gonna kill me for this,hahs.
& Vivian was there too. I swear its fate. I went to her blog on the day just in the noon and read all her October's posts. LOL,i don't know for what-.- & i saw her in the night:D
Randomly,we took pictures tgt.
Isn't he so cute?! LOL,i'm serious,really. But i'm sorry,he did something to piss me off,so i bite him. and he just couldn't stop grumbling,just like the rest. Hahs.

& HE PIERCED HIS NIPPLE. he kept fidering with it. And N couldn't stop taking pictures of it.

Off to dinner at Koba. * grumbling stomach. hungry hungry.
(L)
She edited the pictures to upload on her blog saying that this plate's mine. But as selfish as ever,she probably forgot i'm going to take the picture to upload to. SO THIS PLATE'S MINE! MINE!

& this is hers.
CLEAVAGE! =x
After dinner,we went up for a puff. No,she dosen't. And then erm,er, SUPER CUT. Isit uh? Forgot the saloon's name,but its a private joke,and a similarity in us,so HI 5 too dear!
Dage came down to puff,and i had to go.
But N went off after not long too(:
I saw Dage drawing this when i went to find him to leave my bag there. This is 1/2 done. I wasn't there already,but i stole the picture from N.
Bye Dage ): No pictures with you for the day. Next time,many many more to come(:

I probably know you,2 years ago? And i rmb clearly the first time i saw you was in Fluid,and our first conver was at DXO. Time flies. Its always group outing or i'll just see you outside for a little while,never had we once been on a date:D This is the first time we get out tgt,neoprints after so long and many stuffs. We've got some little things in common we didn't know,only till Thursday. Black stuffs only so we will look slimmer and bla bla bla. Others gossip about us,and we'll gossip more:D More to come ! (:
P/s,please stop making me wait for you. I'll smack your spider one day.

What should i do on friday? Meet N ? Mah jong with Jaz & other collegues? Or be at home to rot?
To the club or kbox or drinking on sat?
Sunday.. you'll know when time comes. Hahs.
MORE OUTINGS WITH OTHERS TOO ALRIGHT,i need to cheer myself up. So call me out more often ):

Alright,off to bed soon. Work later on in the morning. God bless,its so tiring.
I'm hardworking,i hope i am.
Dad's very lucky these days,and i'm happy for him(:
Goodnight,xoxo.

I'm back where i started again. There's just a thing or two i liked you to know. I miss you,i really do. & its tiring to wait for a single message from you. Are you gonna promise yourself to somebody else? Let me know.

No comments: