Sunday, November 02, 2008

How's your Halloween Night people?! :D I spent mine with a group of precious. Fun though we didn't did the " tradition " thing of dressing up like ghosts or monsters! Neither did we celebrate in a club nor a pub,we went fishing at Lower Pierce Reservoir. :D I spent 3 over hours uploading the pictures,its 5.23am now,i've gotta finish this quickly and go to bed(: 31/10/08,halloween night,friday.Kc waited half an hour for me to finish work,and he just couldn't stop grumbling. Its only half an hour!
At first we headed off to Cine to find Kimkai,then to AMK to find Ahbang Gary & Dickson.


Reach-ed.
Slacked a little while,dickson went off to find Angela to dress up for the party they're going.
& i started cam-whoring:D







Then i ran to Ahbang to take pictures!
I like this picture ! But if my hands were longer to take a proper picture,lol!
Ah dey,look at his leg. LOL.


Some candid shots taken by himself,haha.


Hihi Kc,you gonna join us for pictures,starting from now!



Another candid shot by himself when he was suppose to adjust the camera,haha.

then a candid shot of us. -.-

Kc went home to take the fishing stuffs,and then Babey came.
Went up to Ahbang's house & i cam-whored again.





Presenting,GIGI:D Damn cute(:
Guess what happen to my leg?
Blue eyes~


YEA,thanks to,i forget her name,because she bite me. Lol.
The dogs were kept in another room at first,ahbang went to get them. I was on my way walking to the other room while asking babey whether his dogs do bite,then as soon as he replied,yes,one of them,i was so close there when ahbang opened the door,and whoohooo,she came out,bark at me,jump and bite and pull. Luckily there's no blood,but it turned blueblack immediatly. ): Hope there's no infection,but i'm starting to fall sick now,i don't know why.
Ahbang,its okay,its really okay! :D
Calvin,kelvin? Okay,nvm,he came too,went for dinner. then took a cab to Lower Pierce Reservoir. The taxi uncle's damn good & friendly(:
Preparing the rods. Took a damn long time! Then i started to cam-whored again,HEHE.










Okay,everything ready. We walked further up to the other side.

Prawns.
They soon caught a fish,poor thing. Sigh.

Zhiwei came.
& ahbang started studying. Yes,he brought his books to that very very dark place. The pictures are clear because its the flash light,but its damn damn damn dark there.






Its all about twisting again~








I kidda like this too:D


Junior came soon. Then Ahbang & Kelvin/Calvin went to wait for Shine & Brell.
After quite a long time,they weren't back yet,so me,Zhiwei & Junior wanted to use the toilet,so we had to walk all the way down.
Lets not talked about the toilet joke. Lol!
After that,we went to find the rest that were still waiting for the others.
Brell came,& we went to Esso to get stuffs.
Rather not to walk down again,we stayed and wait for Nana & Bai.
Here they come.

& how time flies when i'm with them.
I soon had to go. So i suggested to take a picture.
Thanks Junior & Babey,photographers for the night.
Take a look carefully,its all about twists. Haha!



Then a great big thanks to Na,ahbang & Kc who accompanied me all the way down again.
Dad came to fetch me.
Before i went,half way through when we were walking,took a picture with the dearest her,then we continued to walk out.
He wanted a picture too! Lol! but it wasn't well taken ):
The rest of the pictures here,i don't know taken by whose camera. Haha.

I was talking on the phone.


Twisty twisty.


Goodbye to me,and my 2008 Halloween Night.
Here's a picture i took from Bai's blog. Angela,Dickson & their friend. Haha,looks so fun right?! So so,how about yours? (:

Alright,its 5.50AM already,i'm off to watch 不良笑花,by Yang chen ling & Pan wei bo:D Swear its the last one i gonna watch then i'm off to cuddle with my pillows. My little one's sleeping soundly,tired day for him.
Goodnight dears.

& oh ya,before i end this post,damn those fcukers who're using my name & number on IRC. Giving people my number dosen't make you prettier or better looking than ever.
Grow up(:
Probably in the future,when you think back about what you did,
you'll laugh at yourselves.
Don't worry,it won't bother me(: Its okay.

Its scary,the way you talk to me.

No comments: