Monday, October 06, 2008

Waited for nearly an hour alone at the airport -.-
Don't look at my face,LOL. Look at the camera effect. :D
Here's Mr.Smurfy. LOL.

Yellow & Gay. Lol =x



I see zhiwei's face behind,the more i feel like scratching him,lol.
Greedy people.
Caught!


J.




死性不改, let me caught him looking at girls. Lol,see,so serious. -.-
KAKI!
Yellow was " Yeah-ing " about something.. Hahas.

THIS PICTURE SO , Er, Style(: Lol.
$5 to get a few sweets,worth it? LOL. Poor kaki.

Alrights,
I was suppose to meet the boys at 11,i reached at 10.40am..
they reached at 11.40am,cool?
Of course i can't bare to get angry with them.
Sat at starbucks,talked,joke-d,laughed.
Bro came,they all ran into the toilet.
Bluff-ed Bro into the toilet,they surprised him.
I'm sure he's happy(:
I'm happy too.

After a little chilling around at the airport,
we went off to take the MRT after a very long decision.
All my fault ): I couldn't decide where i wanted to go.
J was really tired alr,i could see that.
He didn't talk much after the surprise,everyone woke up too early.
I don't like,so i wanted to accompany him back to Woodlands,
I don't mind coming back myself,
but i didn't want to come home early.

So...
in the end,
all of us made our way back to Woodlands,he went off after a little chat.
The rest of us,Me,Yellow,Kaki,Zhiwei,Adelson,& Cheng Zhong went to the arcade:D
Played stupid games.
Adelson & Zhiwei couldn't stop their nonsense.
In the end,i hurt Adel,i'm sorry. WHO ASKED YOU TO RAN AWAY?!

Around 4/5 plus,leaving me,yellow,zhiwei,adelson & cheng zhong,we sat at a corner,
waited for dad.. Soon after,told them to leave first.
Then dad came around 15 mins later,he went for dinner with auntie,
while i slept in the car.
Back home at 7 plus(:

Well,btw,Thanks guys! Thank you for accompanying me though many of you are tired already. I appreciate it alot! :D

Crazy classmates,we're all chanting together on msn.
This is crazy,but i like! (:


The distance we travelled,so far,but it was worth. I lay-ed on your shoulders,i slept,i really did. Though it was just for a little while,but.. (:
The way you asked " you tired ? i carry your bag for you? " lights me up.
Though probably these are just false hopes,just happens if we meet up,
but why think so far ?
The way you say " I accompany you back home,then i go back. ( changi airport to tiong bahru to telok blangah crescent to woodlands ) " though you're very tired alr .
The way you suggest " Why not you accompany me back home first,i sleep and you use the com,wait for me to get up and then i sent you back again.. " I smiled.
I didn't want to bother you,but i wanted to stay with you for a longer time,
so i rather made our way back together,its okay,isn't it ?
I dreamt of you when i was sleeping in the car,and i'm always so happy when i get up.
I hope this never ends..even if we remain,Forever Friends(: J.

No comments: