Monday, October 13, 2008




1!
2!
3!
4!
5! lol!
Birthday boy! :D Drunk.
whao,what a..WONDERFUL picture. lol!
Red red & black black:D
Zhiwei!
There's another person beside me,no one can see,right?! Because only Gf does,thanks for the pic har,lol!
Drunk in the evening.
Another one. Koon chau.
Dancing to the music. Captured!
" Its okay to take pictures of me! "
Two red red.
Opps! Nana's ahem.
Twists seems to be our sign. Lol!





I didn't take this,so its not my fault. My responsibility is to only upload the pictures! LOL!


Fish bought this cake.
My little cups of presents bought for the birthday boy,but of course,shared with Gf.
" I'm gonna cut my cake soon! "


" Bite the cake , bite it "
" Come on lah! "


the chaos.


the fighting friends.



after everything,mac for supper! :D
A little intro,right,Kaden,Gf. Middle,KoonChau. Left,in black,Guoyang ( i think ),lol and then Zhiwei.





WHO TOOK THIS.
The mess we caused.





Firstly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY GARY AH BANG! (:

I hope you did enjoy your birthday!
One more year older already,happy?! Officially 18. Haha!

11/10/08,sat.
Woke up,prepared,waited for daddy. He came to fetch me,then to Whampo Drive to fetch Gf. Off to pasir ris for Gary's chalet! Reached,said Hi and stuffs. A little awkard at first,but things turn better after awhile. Sit around,talked and stuffs..Thanks Babey for the food he BBQ-ed,lol. Played games,drank. Gf went bonkers,drunk. Because there were two chalets Gary booked,one was like a club,the other was like a theatre. Some of us was watching movie in the other room,Gf laid on my lap..rested for awhile and then later on she kept getting up and ask me these few questions " eh,now what time huh? gary leh? your leg will " ma bi " not? 11.58am already? " Repeating 10 over times in every 5 mins,i nearly smack her to death. Lol!

Prepared the cake and everything,waited for Gary to come back. After he's back,sang song,played with cake,curry,beer,noodles,water,ice lemon-tea,green tea and everything we sea on the table,EVEN HONEY. Feeling disgusting and dirty,Zhiwei,Gf & me headed off to Cheers to get shampoo,body soap,facial foam. Went back to the chalet,Gf & I went into the same bathroom,she waited for me for like half an hour? LOL. Too dirty. Then her turn,waited for her. I think we spent an hour in the bathroom =x .

After that,went to rest for awhile. Supper at mac. Aftermath,went back to the chalet,the boys and their nonsense. I won't forget i was yawning,and Kaden say " OMG,i saw something! Shi zi da kai kou " -.- Then he took some balloons out,ask me what isit,because its shape was a flower,so i said flower,he said wrong,its a balloon. -.- Ok,whatever.lol. Anw,after that,someone suggested to go Red House. So all of us headed there,climb in and everything. Its okay,nothing much,think just went there to feel the ambience. Haha! Walked back,went to Cheers,get a drink then back to the chalet. " BOOM! " Off to sleep,too tired.

12/10/08 Sunday.
Woke up by balloons bursting and laughters.. Packed stuffs,and went to book out. Shag face,no make up,bloody high heels,went to have breakfast. After breakfast,Gary,Koonchau,Zhiwei and one guy accompanied Gf & me to wait for Dad,the rest went back. Came back home,use the com for a little while then " BOOM! " to bed again.

Officially sick now. Sneezing non-stop.


Alrights! This is it. There's work later on and its like 2:23am already. I'm feeling tired again,i'm heading off to bed after this post!
Elisha said he saw me at dte but didn't call me because he lost my number and also that he didn't slept for 3 days -.- LOL!

OKAY OKAY! Whatever it is,no time to spare anymore. Goodnight earthlings babies.
Sleep tight people,i hope you guys did have a happy weekend like me too!
I've got a happy weekend with fun people! (: Its okay to fall sick.
(L).


See you next week J. " R " words to me brighten up my weekend. Made me happy throughout the day. Regardless whether its true or not,i can't be bothered to care anymore(:

No comments: