Sunday, October 19, 2008

My cousin,her " Lo-man-ti-ca " boyfriend. How bout a taka jewelery as a surprise in the noon,and 99 specially planned roses in the night? But cousin,i know i know,nothing can compare to a simple hug & a simple kiss,right?! :D

Happy birthday to you(:

The sisters. lol.



You can see Jiahao carrying my bag,taking my phone,LOL. I'm so happaey,i've got a new bro who dotes on me :D I'm gonna tell ken ken ken ken ken when he's back! :D
& here's J.

Its cut-cake time! Ice cream cake,yum yum. J had cups of it,god.


" i wish...... "

PICK UP THE CANDLE! :D
& i kept this picture because its so loving. Look carefully.



I don't think he'll ever touch Vodka again. Lol!


& the sweet sweet sweet sweet sweet ones.
the 1st group of bikers.


I love it when we have our heart to heart talks,and when we always keep it from J. Hahahaha!

Shan's birthday.
Talk-ed,joke-ed,play-ed.
Came home around 1 plus,watched 放羊的星星 till 7am.
Off to bed,woke up at 2.30pm,watching
放羊的星星 again,but i'm here to blog first,
then i'm off for my episode 16. :D Happaey!

Work tmr ): sucks.
I wanna stay home to watch
放羊的星星 till its over,or should i stay up the whole night today?!
HURHUR!
Ok,shall not waste any more time,goodbye.
:D


那些爱过的感觉都太深刻,我都还记得.
I'm so happaey when you're happaey.
I'm so happaey when i see you and your foolish moves & jokes.
Even before i stepped into my dad's car,i'm still smiling:D

No comments: