Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I'm currently working now:D and 45 mins,work will be over.
My internet's down,only ready tmr,so i won't be online ):
Anw,
GF'S GONNA KILL ME SOON FOR BEING SOOOOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOOOOO
RACIAL HARMONY :D
Hahaha! There're more shocking things i haven't showed her yet,she will probably kill me by then. Lol.
Alrights,off to work(:


[ Edited ]
Yong choon just asked me to went over to his seat,though he's just beside me,LOL.
he said he wants to tell me something,so i believed.
I went there,and he used a ruler to hit my spider.
then we started a conver about spider webs.
He said " last time when i was still in army and when we're in the jungle,the webs usually just " blueh " on our face.
then i did the " OMG " face.
i didn't know where did this bloody cold joke came from but i said this,
" then did you sue the spider who made the web for sexual harrassing you ? "
LOL!
then i laughed like an idiot,while he gave me a -.- face.

DON'T YOU THINK ITS VERY FUNNY MEH?!
ok whatever,
work's over,i'm going,bye. Haha! (:

No comments: