Saturday, October 11, 2008

Firstly, i've been busy. Might have very little time to blog! I'm working already,right before i finish a week of my holiday,i'm so hardworking,god. Everyday routine is to wake up at 7am,leave house at 8.30am,make sure i reached office at 9am. Lunch hour is now my favorite time of the day! :D I'm so lucky to have my really cute colleagues,especially yongchun. Seriously,we're the slackers of IBC. haha! They've been helping me alot,from calls to com,to everything lah! (:

But i've not been getting enough sleep,so i'm falling sick sick sick soon. I'm sneezing every single second now. LOL!

Alright,first day of work,9th thurs.
Of course i'm excited,to meet my colleagues for the first time and everything. Headed to work. Making calls are really difficult for a first timer person like me. I had to cling onto the phone for hours before i started to warm up. Everyone was understanding enough(: Lunch-ed at Singtel Club:D After work,Dad sent me home,dinner-ed. Doze off a little while and then i woke up to prepare,off to Home club.
The taxi uncle lighten up my night,lots of talking. (: He seems so,i don't know.. familiar ?
Guess only gf knows what i'm talking about(:
Met up with Judy&co. Waited for the dua pai Nana & Shine for tixs. Haha,of course,its nice to meet up with Na,been so long.
At that moment when i don't see Bai,i'm like wondering " Wtf,no fate again? "
Went in,under guest list,i fucking forgot to bring my IC,had to use SiokYit's. And i went in,as a 18 year old ah ma. LOL.
Wasn't use to clubbing anymore,i was so stiff at first. Many shuffle-ed,very well done(: Especially that Malay girl whom i talked to.
Started dancing soon after i see everyone going so crazy! :D
All the way,till 1 plus,came out for a puff,saw Bai,then she sent me off to the taxi stand and off i go. Home-ed(:
Tired tired,fell dead after preparing.

10th Friday.
As usual,woke up and prepare. Off to work. I thought i was gonna be late for work,but no,the rest happen to reach at 9.30am or after. Lol! Delicious lunch-ed. The mee goreng was superb. Puff-ed,then back to work! Went down to meet Gf for a little while for smoke break =x. Talked,waited for this guy named " Colin " . Gf was telling me he looked a little like J from the side of his face. I didn't believe of course,but when i see him,i turn to Gf and " omg.. lol. " His nose lah,must be! Went back to work,came back home straight after work. After dinner and a few mins of slacking around my living room,i came back to my room,and dozed off. -.-

I just woke up around 2 plus. And now's like 3:20am. I'm off to puff after blogging,then back to sleep. Long day later on(:
Chalet with gf,gary's chalet.
Oh,goodbye. No pictures taken in office yet,soon alrights!
Goodnight buns buns,and to you(:

I miss you. Its really the 18th now.. It seems so long.

No comments: