Saturday, October 04, 2008

First of all, A ADVANCE HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR KEN(: & YES HE DOES DOTE ON ME! Well bro,i've returned you what i owe you last year,a cup before i go,and rmb your promise to me about my next year's birthday:D I'VE GOT WITNESS OKAY! Anw bro,take care when you're off to Australlia okay! We'll be waiting for you:D

A little introducing to do. From left, JiaHao,James,Ken,Binglin.
Instead of Binglin,its Orange now:D
whao,CMI.
& here's J(:



Credits to Jiahao,but damn..lol,forget it.

Here's lovable Gf. (:

whao,CMI.
& here's Ken. Oh bro oh bro..
Rabbit rabbit.


I like this:D
Gf & I wasn't suppose to be in the pic. I was sitting behind doing my stuffs,then i saw Gf ran in,so i turn to take a picture too. Hahaha!
whao,another CMI face ( pss,i meant mine ). BINGLIN:D
Here's MY Orange. Lol. ( Samuel ) He's very scared of me going close to him,i don't know why. But he loves to bully me,then i'll say " SAY SOMEMORE,I TURN YOU INTO PINK. "
He'll then say " PINK NOT BAD WHAT. "
I'll reply " OK THEN,GREEN "
HIM " lol,okies,you own-ed me "
Lol,wtf. -.-



I don't know why the picture's slunted,but its still nice right. Lol.
CAKE TIME:D




You'll kill him if you know why this picture is taken.
I forgot his name,but he's Keli ex-boyfriend. The world's so small.

BYGONE.

One after another.
You see,orbs?

I was going to take the picture when this guy walked past,i thought he was Orange,so i turn to stare at him,then this guy do the " sorry sorry " . Then i " OMG,see wrong,nvm nvm,hahahaha "



See the bag on your left,Jiahao got it for him from one lady who came in to the pub,those charity kind of thing. The bag on your right,thats the present Gf & me got for him. :D

His army boys.










& LASTLY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SYLVESTER LO JIAO JIAO! :D


Anw guys,i spent a long time uploading these pictures okay. A total of 55 pictures,so enjoy! (:

Alright,so ytd,after exam at 4,i came home to prepare.
After dragging a very very long time and a difficult time finding Gf,
we decided to meet at bugis,7pm.
At 6.50pm,i told her i'm ready. & she just went to prepare. Waited for her,till 7.30pm.
Took cab down,met her at the taxi stand,went to shop for Bro's present.
After that we went to get some rice thingi to eat,sat outside MOS burger.
After chilling for a little while,head off to BQ.

Plush-ed,nice place.
New friends made,jokes told,happy moments seemed to pass,so fast.
Drink,drank,drunk. I broke a cup,i'm sorry!
But bro was worst. Whenever i go drinking with him,3 times = 3 times drunk.
And he'll start his nonsense. I only rmb i kept on smacking his back. Lol!
Darling mango came to find me. Syl headed down too.
& TO MY BLOODY SURPRISE,ALL OF THEM ACTUALLY KNOW EACH OTHER.
EVEN THE ARMY BOYS,JAMES AND ETC. Like wtf -.-
I'm stupid,okay,whatever. Singapore's too small,everyone's connected.
So i was talking to Mango Darling,then Bro said " EH,mai hong my sis leh "
Darling " She my darling okay,how long you've known her huh?! "
Then it goes on...
I came in to the conver " OKAY LAH,both also don't want,baby's the best(: "
WTF-.-

Went home around 2 plus,after supper,Gf went back to BQ,while i slept.
& i'm here blogging now:D


Thanks for the hug & peck you gave..so nice,so true..but i couldn't find anything in you,everything seems so,different. This is scary,this feels like history's repeating itself. This is the feeling,this was what i felt 12-15 months ago.....

No comments: