Wednesday, April 23, 2008



So,one fine night/morning on 21/04/08,01:37 AM,dear Darryn:) sent me this, lets see.

Composition:My Baby
i love my baby. My baby is cute, She is 15 going on 16. She as shoulder length hair. Neither very tall nor slim but i still do love her. She does e most amazing things. She cooks. But at times she does get irritated by me. But still i love my baby. We have a child. He's ah boy. Ah boy is a yorkish terrier.My baby loves ah boy. I love my baby. I know at times i would b incontrolablebly irritating by my baby still loves me. We have only been together for 6 months going 7 months but it already feel likes years to me. My baby can b very hot headed at times but she's stil uber sweet. I would try to change for e better for my baby as she as been through ups and downs with me. I'll b there for u forever. Deep inside my heart u b forever. I love my baby my baby loves me. And lastly good nite to my baby. And wish that all e stars above would shine here through her darkest times i love you.

( I typed exactly how he sms-ed me.And if you guys realise,there's alot of wrong spellings and no " , " . At that moment,i was wondering,is he trying to save messages,like maybe lessen the symbols so the amount of message he would sent would be lesser,so he wouldn't need to spent so much money or was it because he's too tired to message already. Hmmm ... :D )

So.. I replied him because i was already sleeping too.

Composition : MY BABY.

I love,like and hate my baby,named Darryn Quek. He's cute,not as handsome as my previous boyfriends but among all,he's the only one who loves me most and the only one who bother to tolerate my very bad attitute plus character. He's not very tall,sadly,shortest among all my boyfriends but i still do love him,alot.I love him because he could tolerate me and love me alot no matter what happens and because he could accept my childish,embarrassing acts i've done in the past. Though still not a adult,but believe us,we love each other,deeply. I like him because he's always who he is in front..........the rest was cut off by my hp when i saved it in draft. Bloody hp,bloody LG hp. -.-

( so know what,after sending him the message,i went to look at it again,i realise the whole passage sounds really funny. lols. So funny till it sounds so childish , like what the ? -.- whatever.hahas )

Should i leave for Shanghai & Hongkong during June holidays with my mum and her friend ? Hmmms~ Tell me tell me,should i should i ?

No comments: