Tuesday, April 29, 2008



and at times when i feel so down like now,i've got no where to turn to.
there's nothing,nor someone i could call as a personal listener or a bestfriend who keeps secrets.
not that she dosen't keeps,there's some things that just couldn't be welly explained.
and the thing is,one by one of you,throws away my trust,my love,and for what i believe in you.
slowly my dreams of becoming forever friends,crushed.
listen to this,
no one has ever thought be how to be a person,and i've got to learn it through experience.
no one has ever thought me how to do this and that,i've gotta do my own.
as time passes by,i try to tell the people around me,the truth,but tell me,who would bother to listen?Who would believe a 15+ years old could go through something even a older person never been through?
but whats this? now i'm crushed,and show no love.
i've lost trust to all,and now i don't bother to talk.
yes,to my classmates.but what can any outsiders see my pain ?
who would put themselves into my shoe,to understand ?
whatever it is,i'm going home now,to find time to finish what i wanna say ):

i'm in sch now,with such a bad temper. save me ):

No comments: