Monday, April 21, 2008


And when you told me,i was wondering how bitchy she could get.
I shouldn't have trust you,or maybe,believe you.
It hurts not because that i want you,it hurts because that i always lose.
You said you care,because you would always read my blog and understand.
But hey,i just realise,that these words aren't only for me.
She's right at this,
" Thanks for always looking up for me whenever you're lonely, and throwing me aside whenever you've got company. "
So can i say this, do you find her first,then if she's busy,you would look up for me?
Or is it you would look up for me first,then to her if i'm busy?
Maybe this is how complicated you can make things to.
Maybe i've shouldn't have told you " No worries baby,i'll be here for you no matter what happens in the future "
Because of this pathetic , no reason sentence,it got us in contact again the last few previous months.
All of a sudden,i hate you,so much that it got me speechless. I hate you for being such a bastard in my life.
I hate you,for saying that you love me,then change all of a sudden.
I guess if it was others,i wouldn't have mind.
I hate you for everything you do.
I hate you for always saying this but doing that.
I hate you for being you.
I hate you for always hurting me.
I hate you that even after months,you are still the same old you,that wouldn't change.
You're going to court on 26th May.How nice is that.
Now i ask myself,should i stop contacting you and tell myself you don't exist at all ?
Or should i just tell myself, forget it, i have my own life, and i should give you yours too, and then act like a normal Best Friend as usual ?
Teach me how you always lie and succeed in every lie you said ?
Teach me how to always heartless-ly treat a person as though they had no feelings at all.
Teach me your cruel methods,maybe there would be a day,i could use your own cruel methods to treat a person like you too.
You always lie,and you never fail to. You always say things without going through your mind.
And i'm really sick of it.
This time,its true dear, Goodbye to these memories,regardless of the past ones,or the ones that happen this year.
And i'm sick of always hurt by you,no matter is this or that,i'm just getting tired of it.
You'll never change,now i know. You never learn to love faithfully,seriously.
Yes,after nearly two years of knowing you,going through up and downs together with you,loving you,hating you,rains and shines with you...
Yes,I'm still a fool afterall.

No comments: