Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Beloved Joshua,if you would have tell me this,i would have been the one who f*@* u off. lols.
Hi there!
Look like as if i have a very sharp nose,too bad,thats fake. ):
Judy's beautiful teeth mark,done by me in the afternoon(:
thanks ah judy! Then done by her in the night. Look at her messy teeth marks:D
Very random picture,but funny right?! LOLS. so -.-

Alrights,actually,nothing much to blog about. I just don't want my blog to rot for long. Since i have the time now,why not?
I'm leaving on thurs anw,don't even know if i have the time tmr or wed :D
Anything you guys need or want from there ?
If its affordable,i don't mind ok. (:
Anw,went to weisheng's house after school today with Darryn:),Judy,Rachel,Tim.
To see his new given dog by his ex-girlfriend.
Unknown dog without certificate,don't know from where and everything -.-
Wanted to bring that little pup to Pet's Zone at first,but Monday close,and wanted to bring to the vet,but afraid not enough money.
Currently,we don't even know what breed is it,but our conclusion is a big size breed dog.
Good luck to weisheng :D
That little pup is a she,at she eats alot alot alot ok,but the lucky thing is,just two times a day(:
Beloved weisheng,please take good care of that little one,i don't one another beautiful girl to suffer like my both girls.

Everybody is crazy about dogs !
I got both girls at first,now they're gone )': but i just got a little yorkie.
While my cousin,just got a pommerenian ( don't know how its spell la ) .
Then my friend Joanna,just got a shih-tzu mix jack russell puppy,same breed as my girls. (:
Weisheng just got this unknown breed pup.
While judy has two dogs at home.
And me and lydia,awaiting for the golden retrievers liting informed us about.
and now Rachel's wishing for a pup too.
Goodness sake me,let me warn you guys, a pup is really diffficult to take care of ok.
Don't regret when its done.
You can't come out,can't even catch a movie peacefully and many more to go.
its better to live your life first,then decide to get or not.
Or unless you've someone to take care of the little one really well at home,then do it(:

No comments: