Tuesday, April 22, 2008

On my way to airport pictures,and pictures taken there.Not all was uploaded,because i looked hilarious in`em! In the cab(:

In the airport.Must be wondering why i sat on the trolley right?! I was too lazy to walk the long long way. =x
Reached thailand,like finally.And our first dinner there.As if like advertising for coke -.- Its because i like the bottle,so retro.


Dears,for the rest of the pictures at thailand,there won't be alot of pictures with faces of me in it,because i didn't put on much make up,or wore nicely there.So hehhhehhheh , only pictures of my trips . The next time i'm free to blog about thailand will be unknown so stay tuned (:

i was foolish,among my friends.
i was stupid,for being a best friend.
whatever that was,it was for all.
to tell you guys,what true friends should act like they are.
not hinting that you guys aren't true friends,
just that i find the passage was meaningful,and everyone should get to know about it,
to think over what we've done these years,regardless or friends,bestfriends,flings or ex-relationships.
reply me,am i really a true friend,to you? Do you think,i've done my best as a friend,bestfriend?

No comments: