Wednesday, April 02, 2008

i love you i love you i love you i love you!
Hi jojo-shua shua(:
please stop being a naughty boy :D
A very warm welcome to Outram Sec 4/2.
Trying to be loving:D
The total number of ppl .



Siokyit,sweety,and my very ugly face.
He wasn't mine yet,& now he's mine(: lovable isn't it?
His presents bought at Pet's Zone.


Concentrate on my little one,not me!

It was a combine celebration of Judy's,Weisheng & Ken's birthday at Tim's cafe.
Nicely done,but i didn't know i had to pay $20/person for the buffet.
Luckily i brought enough money,or else i wonder how ps i would get.
Clever girlfriend wasn't there.
Had a little fun,that was when i got to see my little boy at Pet's Zone.
We were suppose to go there for Ken's present,a bunch of us.
But then there were puppies and dogs on display.
I saw him,my dream dog,yorkshire terrier.
Only 3 months old(:
Spent nearly a whole day in the pet's shop! :D
Bidded Judy and guys goodbye because i was busying thinking whether to get him or not,
and worst,they were going to slack,i'm lazy to walk around,=x , hehes.
So after that,after they went,and after our decision,
Darryn:) and I went to tiong bahru plaza to catch the movie,Rule #1.
Nice show,but i didn't really understand,so no choice,Darryn:) had to explain all over again!
:D then we went home,after midnight(:

No comments: