Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Grooming time! Cut your hair baby.

Now your little tiny nails :D

BATHING TIME ! So skinny,as though like i torture you. -.-
Wheeees~~
Look at your spiky head.
Tied hair(:
xiao gou beng.

This is bubbles. Breed: Shih-tzu. Poor thing,kept shivering.
" omg omg, i'm falling,i'm falling~ Mummy....Daddy .. )': Jiu ming.. "
" Ah! Nice cushions,sleeping time! :D "
" Whooo,Mummy took a pic of my black fur,ain't i beautiful? "
" Peek-a-Boo mummy ! Stop taking candid shots of me,Very shy,gu gu ga ga "


Yes,Darryn:) got a beautiful,handsome puppy for me. Although we both decide on Judy's and guys celebration , and only left a deposit.But he went to Pet's Zone on our 6th month and got this little one,to surprise me :D Guess how much is he? Secret. He's been a noisy,playful,active little one.No matter how naughty you are,i'll still love you as much(:
His ganma: My girlfriend,ng xin hui.
His gan die: Jiao Jiao,sylvester lo (:
Anyone more? :D But must teng him okay,not want to be means be ok. Still must buy things and bla bla bla. lalalas. I'll be celebrating his first birthday like normal just born babies,i know its silly,but no choice,he's my precious. Its on 05/12 . Means end of the year,too early to say,but its better to say in advance right?! :D

Yes,its abit too fast to get a new lovely boy after my two girls.Though with financial problems,but he's just too cute to resist. And though he's here,but i'll never forget my both little girls,i still love them alot,it has never change. I really got no idea where they are now,in heaven,or whether they've already got better.But i really wish,there's still a day,that i'll get to see them,living happily and healthily.

No comments: