Friday, June 16, 2006

stil crying . stil ..

i miss bian bian . i miss champion . i miss him . why cant my father let me see him ? why say til he dosen't want me tu get involve with champion . i really miss him ehs . sobs . i don wan tu be back in the room where no one's waiting fer me . i don wan tu be back home where there's nobody sniffing around . i don wan coming back home , opening the door , and there's no one ehs . i miss bian bian . i want see him ohh . sobs . where is he wors ? how is he doing now nehs ? gort remember me mar ? gort miss me like i miss him mar ? sobs . im tired nehs . tired of crying everyday , fer the different things i do that got tu do with bian bian . im tired .. even a tear or two , its stil tired . those feelings ehs . bian bian , i need ue more than him ehs ... sobs .. why stay so far ehs . stil stay at bukit panjang ehs . a place with no memories but she stay there nehs . bian bian ......

No comments: