Friday, June 16, 2006

fark . i wrote long long de . den dunno what happen tu damn blog lar . fark . don wan write le . jus simple lar . todae go east coast . cycle . play with myy new fren . a doggy named larry . and ehs . like tat lar . eat . finish . damn . farking shit .

hmmms . don cry fer me cos its worthless . don cry . really . hais . i just don like to comfort the person who is crying fer me . i don like it . damn . fark . i gort no one tu take over me tmr fer work . die lar . bbq how ? shit ehs . fark . so du lan now lar . damn . no mood nawh .

i don wan people tu love me . i don wan people tu cry or get sad fer me . just don love me . don . its cruel fer both of us . i cant have him . i think no one wil have me then . hmmms . hais . i dunno . i'am just so afraid i'll give up soon becos .. hais . see how he treat me . i'am like playin the game by myself . and im tired ehs . hmmms . no one wil have me til one day someone show me that there's something called true love and its to me =) . hmmms . damn . i don think i'll have it . hmmms .

darling gerl ` i dunch even noe how long i have tu stil wait and ya . i thought of her when i was at east coast todae . well well , her ? memories ehs . so sweet . when i was cycling ehs . those memories jus pass by . hmms . now also no contact le . she hate me . she hate me . well . all i can do is diam diam =) . hmmms . im always doing the wrong things lar . n suey things always on me lar . hmms . dunno . dunno . im tired ehs . really de . hais .

P.S. this sundae going put tattoo again ehs . gonna put something similar with xiao shan ehs . den we compare . see where good den go where next time . hehes . love her ehs . smoochies . =) .

No comments: