Monday, May 22, 2006

i'am sick and tired of life without you .



ue wrote on ur mssn nick saying ' i dun wan love now .. all i wanna now is to work fer money . ' ALAN PEY HWEE YEW . ! . ue mean just because ue wanna work fer money ue gonna leave me alone n don care mar ? ue noe how it hurts mar ? see ur nick like tat while mine equals tu waiting fer ue .. its like im talking tu myself . ue nudge me on msn last night at 4.o3 am . always at da time im sleeping . ue never said anything . what does it means ? what do ue wanna tell me but never said out ? i have a stress time messaging ue so i didn't . but how bout ue ? have ue ever thot of messaging me or give me a call ? what can i do tu bring ue back , boyy ? can ue tell me what should i do tu bring ue back ? can ue ? can ue just read myye blog n give me some replies ? can't ue jus leave some time fer me ? cant ue jus let ur work go fer one dae tu be with me ? why can't ue ? do ue really wanna see how i suffer ? how am i going through everydae without anione around me ? i use tu share with two ? but now ? im alone . so why can't ue be theere byy myye side ? all im thinking now is ue . and only ue . how about ue ? can i look at myye hp now . n there's a message from ue ? i dreamt bout ue ytd night ? was it becos ue nudge me n while im dreaming of ue ? i dreamt of ue loving me once again without any worries ? i dreamt of ue being with me .. i dreamt tat we was happily together without any worries ? am i just missing you too much or loving ue too deep ? am i just playing with myself without ue caring ? i just need ue tu tell me ue stil love me . ue stil care fer me and nort without any replies ? i need ue fer myye everything . im losing everythin , including ue ? im reali out of life . i jus wanna look into da sky silently .. with ue by myye side . im missing ue too much tooo much .. can we take it tat nothing has happen in da past ? we were only busy fer each other fer tat period of time ? can we ? can ue hug me once again ? ... * lost love * & * lost friends * .


im bored todae . dunno where tat xin again . she ownself sae ytd cum todae no work . ytd cannort find her whole dae . todae cannort find her till now ? don tell me she go work or rebond hair never sae aagin / sians . aiya . dunno nawh . no mood fer everythin . i wil rot at home todae . sians . unless later there's a miracle tat she calls . hmmms . and a miracle tat she wanna go out . or i sae wanna go out n she sae yes . miracle !! . hais . whatever whatever . i wan go do bian bian's food le . at night den come back continue fer da rest of da daes kaes . hmmms . see am i going really to rot at home or what . peeps , bye .. smoochies ~~ .


darling gerl ` xiao ben ask me . why so sad ? so late le stil nort slping ? myye reply " without him ? how can i ever slp in peace ? " darryn ask . which lucky guy are ue missing ? which lucky guy made this stupid gerl wanna he's hugs so much ? myye reply " hmms . haas . lucky guy ? think is suey bah . he's nort mine . no him . no me . i think he's thinking that me missing him is da most suey thing bahs . hmmms . " .. siians . i dunno dunno dunno le . i reali veri sians le . at least cyn is sick but im nort . she has a reason fer herself stayin at home . but i don have .. hmmms . i shoud have gone tu work todae . first can earn money . second no need waste time stayin at home .. n todae's a sundae !! so fast .. myye chalet how ??!! . hmmms .

No comments: