Tuesday, May 22, 2007

PASSER BY : No , i'm not together with him . Haas .

SHUANA : gosh , sweetie , both of you girls really making me in such a bad place ! AHHHh ~

SMILEALWAYS : hahas . Thanks for reading and ur comments . =) . no , i'm not with xiaoping before . We're just very close .

GUIGUI : Should be know . Haas , but nvm , will link you up too . Link me too x)) .

JAVIER : oh yes yes sweets , we gonna go vroom vroom all around singapore . wheees .

GERALDINEWANG : oie oie , you is in love with me or my hair de ?! tsk tsk , luan luan lai lehs ! RAHHHS . u bu ai wo then i bu ai u le . lalas .

JUDY : yes , long time no see . been a week huhs . so bu xi guan not seeing u for so long . but im sorry loves , im really busy and don't wanna go sch .

123 : x)) . thanks for ur tag =) .

JUEYUU : hahas . Thanks ! you are ?

LYNN : oh ya loves , meet up soon ! Been so long since i see u guys . Misses la ! x)) .

GERMAINE : sweetie , i miss you like hell tons la ! But i very less go tiong le ! so difficult to see you guys ! go town juust give me a call x)) . hurhur .

lil'baO : Haas . thanks and you take care too alrights ! well , you name's familiar , you are ? :) .
PAT : AUNTIE , i want my present . sobs sobs . lols .

As days pass , you turn cold towards me . No more sweet messages , lesser meet ups , lesser subs to talk about , No more phone calls , no more sweet talks , nothing . We acted like strangers that day , wasn't we ? She hugged you as if you were going to fly away from her arms . She bidded goodbye as if she wasn't going to see you again . And when u called me there for a talk , she came in and i walked away without you even noticing . Isit because i didn't care or you ? Where's the sweet you ? Baby loves , i miss you . You still asked whenever i don't message you , you would still ask if i don't talk to you , but have you ever feel wad i felt ? You said you know about me , you said they blame you whenever i get sad , baby , i don't need that . I just don't wanna you get so cold . I don't like your way .

No comments: