Friday, May 25, 2007





MABLE : Ya la ! lols . nvm ~ we know ourselves can lerhs . alrights sweets , i love you tons too . Gonna link you guys up asap ! Promised :D .

GERALDINE WANG : aiya , you go cut same hair as me lurhs . LOLS . then u can love one more thing and thats your hair ! Muahahahas .

SEANY : Because it seems like its so fun la ! but i see the judges i will faint . LOLS .

IRIS : shudup , damn angry with you . you owe me that testi you say ytd write . Till now i received none la !

SOFIA : Yup Yup . see you tmr . Hurhur .

TERRANCE : oh isit ? LOLS . you pity those girls huhs ? kk , good for you :D .

FAITH : I ask chee how send me , you did a good one , but i totally look like shit . LOLS .

LIL'BAO : Haas , alrights , sure , np . ehs ? did you add me ? which one ? i accept all le , i don't think i recgonise you . Haas .

PASSERBY : Oh really ?! oh my god , don't puke too much alrights , harms ur body . Goshed , take good care of urself sweets =) .

SOMEONE : nono , i sec three . Haas , do i look like a sec 2 ?! LOLS .

PAT : Well , but its still not good to forget his birthday , am i right ? Feel so lost in the car when he hinted me it was his birthday .

JAVIER : Sweets , i see you tmr =) .

XIAOJESS : OK , IM VERY HONOURED ! I miss and love you too , so be honoured too ! Hahaas .Yup !

XIAOLING : Ah ! sures , i link you up soon , no worries , i note down ur link le ! hahas .

HEY : Ya , for the past 2 years i've been in OSS . lols .

=) : Thanks . but like wad i say , its still so wrong to actually forget such an important day .

DENISE : no sweets , you can't be sad ! you're leaving at 5am later , i gonna miss you tons . And rmb our date u planned darling ! :D .

PASSER : nono , i sec 3 . hahas .

NAME : ya , you're correct , i'm sec 3 .

KAKAS : urhs ? didn't know i'm someone nice ? Haas , what you mean ? Alrights , but i wouldn't want to smile with teeth on every pic , it will look very boring . Haas . Thanks anw . :) .

RACHEL SIM : sures ! =) .

SERENE : I know =) . Thanks loves .

JENNET : Haas , i always use mascara , i would have die without them . It concerns skills lurhs , at times i too accidently apply it onto my eyelid , but my hair's covering it , so hahas , no worries for me ! Just use ur make up remover to rub it off =) .

JUDY : you better think before u do anything . Like wad i've said many times , you know what i will do if anything happens to you .

SY : I know le i know le ! But its going to be so tiring la , its so early , at 9 . Haas , but if i can see you guys , no matter how early isit , i don't mind :D . whees , its filming time again ! Thank u anw , loves .

SAMANTHA : Thank u sweets ! Ya la , actually wen also have short hair . only that her hair's grown longer , let's force her to cut short too ! Haas . Misses ! see you on 1st June too ! whees .


The damn game was awkard the whole night after that talk . You asked me what i don't like about you , i said i didn't know . Maybe because i prefer the way you are now . I'm sorry we ain't like you girls who prefer to talk out face to face or just shoot out right away , thats your friends , not me . I saw your letter , yes , i was very angry when you told me you read my sent message and inbox . I wonder at that moment , is his messages so important to you ? If you wanna talk it out , maybe i'll say it here then . In a while , you say you have jackie , and then wilson , and then darryn , and then jordan , and at times you said fabian . Have you ever think what we will think of you ? I covered you when they talked bad about you , ending me up with loads of misunderstandings with my classmates now . You said you don't care , but i'm your friend , if you don't care about your face , would you think about mine ? I know you're willing to change for your friends , who wouldn't ? And about the zhiying thing , i had no intentions for anything @ first . I only asked wilson , and asked him if you've said any thing more , he said you said i was cheap and blas blas blas . How would i feel ? I seriously starting to dislike Hwee , i know you can see , would you asked him not to be such big mouth ? Like you came my house ytd at 3 plus for that game , i think you told him right ? Zhiying also know . Can't he just shut up ? I really don't mind if he sees this you know ? He can go around telling others where u go and wadever shit , i can say him here too . You told me its my decision now whether who i belived in , but then i realise , i've not been believing anyone since adraino left .


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SWEETHEART ! Your birthday's today and Yan's tmr ! Gonna see you soon later so baby , i hope you have a nice birthday tmr alrights . I LOVE YOU ! =) .


Baby , to cry in front of you about love , thats gonna be the worst thing in love i ever do . Although my heart is set on you , but our love will never be justified . I've been waiting for your message the whole day , so i understand now , even if i message you , u wouldn't even be bothered to reply . . . Denise's strong , too bad i'm not , all i can do is to pretend that i'm strong yet deep down inside , i can only cry throughout the night . I've learnt my lessons after HIM , i'll never show you how much i love you nor how sad can i be about you , loves .

No comments: