Monday, May 21, 2007

Currently in a very very tired mood , but still kinda of hyper but lazy to blog . So i will make it easy . LOLS .

FRIDAY : Because the previous night we played majong till late late , xin and jas didn't went home . So friday morning , i went to school but they didn't . Lazy bums aren't they ?! And i drag myself to school , so tired . Goshed , had a outing . Went to some places , so took abit of photos . x)) . Went to BATAM'S meeting later on back in school and finished everything about 3 plus . Then came back home and i doze off , forgetting all about meeting my mum and sis . So around 6 , she called and kpkp for stupid reasons . So woke up , rushed and prepare , went to SHANGRILA'S HOTEL for dinner [ look at those delicious pictures ] , the food wasn't as nice as i think . But damns , its so ex , one person had to pay $9o for this damn buffet and there were 5 of us . Came back home , without even preparing , sat down and play majong again . LOLS . Played till around 9 plus , then i doze off on my bed and they went home .

SAT : Woke up around 1 plus , prepare and then went down to pasir ris to go pray . And kuey bei say tat i can't go BATAM , because there might be something happening . Goshed , sadded . Dad's going to talk to miss.chan about this . Hais . And then soon after that , dad fetch me to downtown east , we had our lunch at the foodcourt then i went to find xiaoshan , huiping , ahjohn and guys at the chalet . Went there for around only half an hour then i went to xin's house to wait for her . Meet liyong at the bustop then we took a taxi down to town . Reached there around 7 plus and i saw alot of people . Look at the pictures and u know . whees . FUN , i met more than those peeps in my pictures . Only because my phone had not enuf memory , so i didn't really take loads of pics as much as those people do . And again , some pics are with some other people . If i get them , i will post it up again =) . I was kinda of cold towards baby because of some things i saw and heard , durhs . Suan lerhs . Wasn't really happy but thanks to my girls , they comfort me like hell ! Loves peeps . So many people cried tat day , beibei , chloe , whitney , etc . . BLAS ! its suppose to be a nice SAT , why is everybody so sad ?! but in the end , everything still turned out nice . Left town around 1o plus and then came back home to play majong again ! Played till around 1o plus then i doze off again , and they waited for my dad to buy breakfast back . i thot i would wake up and eat but i didn't . opps . but i didn't something real stupid . Because they did open my pack of beehoon leaving it in front of me and kept calling my name tat made me wake up . So i force myself up , ate one big mouthful then i lie on bed to chew my food and doze off again . LOLS . Heard that they went back around 11 plus =) .

SUN : AGAIN ! i had to wake up around 3 plus , rush and prepare , went down to town to meet limin and wendy and xiao dee . Went to slack around , had our lunch and went up to the arcade . Saw zhiyang and sijia plus some other people performing in the GETHIGHconcert o7 ` . Pass zhiyang the money and get 1o extra tix . SO PEOPLE , LAST !O TIX , PLS CONTACT ME SOON . then slack around again , soon , we bidded limin and wendy off . Leaving me and xiaodee , we went heeren , took neos , slack and then i went home . x)) . Reached home and now i didn't even get a wink of sleep , currently typing this damn blog of mine . IM SO TIRED . i need a long day rest . i wonder how did XIN manage to sleep 13 hours ?! dots . LOLS . ok , so i'm takling to her on the fone now and kinda of quiet . Will be preparing soon to go to school . Yawns .

From me and my girls : Yes , we're selfish , yes , we're proud of who we are . So ? Pls stop acting like you're one of us and STOP ADDING MY FRIENDS or talking about them . Darling said " If we don't pull her up , no matter how she try , its useless " . So , don't be a hypocrite . Let me tell you [ if you're guilty , you will know who u are ] , i climbed thousands of steps to now of who i am , i didn't SNATCH FRIENDS , i didn't ADD MY FRIENDS frens , i didn't do things you did . yes , i did last few years . That pulled me down instead . So i made a decision and came up on my own . These are the outcomes of wad i did , and wad those people did , its our shidai , so pls , don try to come in if you're not even one of us . Don't make me hate you deeper . Stop doing things i hate in front of me , and i promise i won't hate you because did you remember i don't hate you at first ? Its because of all these , we just ain't happy with what you're doing .

No comments: