Friday, May 11, 2007

FRIDAY : Went to meet xiaoshan coussie and then ah john [ that idiot ] came to find us . had to walked such a damn long way to that damn coffeeshop where we use to slack once ~ hahas . coussie was naughty , she kept leaving me behind all alone . i nearly smack her butt off . Saw quite loads of peeps i've long long never seen , like FIFTEEN [ becas i dunno how to spell his name ] . LOLS . and his gf , friendly and nice girl . =) . no one regconize me , RAHHHS . Just because i cut my hair . Sobs !! then wee kiat kept asking me to MOUTH CLOSE . ! damns . LOLS . went to the fun fair , played the damn ROUND ROUND THING . turn and turn , higher and higher , my head kept knocking onto coussie one , so pai seh . LOLS . and then i nearly vomit , becas i didn't had my dinner or anything ! came down and oh gosh , i nearly faint . IM OLD ~ LOLS . then we went to play bumpper car together , all of us , so fun . They kept aiming me , sobs , poor girl . damns lors . i kept knocking on that damn pole behind me . Fark desmond . LOLS . no one came to save me ! And that quiet but helpful guy kept looking at me and laugh ! Then around 8+ i went ! bought curry puffs for all of them ! hurhur , am i kind ?! of cas la . muahahas .

SATURDAY : A no link out day . LOLS . i was staying @ home rotting in process when WONG JIA XIN called me out with chinyi . didn't wanted to go at first , feeling kinda down , then liyong sis said she was going too ~ so i urhs , ok ~ then prepare prepare , went down to meet them . Before that mogan darling came & meet too ! hurhur . so no link huh . ME , MOGAN , LIYONG , WANXUAN , JIAXIN , CHINYI . so no link right ! LOLS . It was a neoprint day ! Took so many times , pok le la ! lols . Saw juensu baby , cynthia sweetie & her bf , that kuku and his gf , and who i forgot already . OH , ROY darling !! AHHH ! saw wanyan , and dunno who la . kinda alot , but can't rmb . hehes . so we went slacking and slacking , then i went home ! hurhur . thats my sat . =) .

SUNDAY : A very crazy day . i was very very high . was with jasmine sister , judy darling , and my little black girl . Had loads of fun . We went to eat . LOLS . due to some reasons , im not going to say wad happen to this day . but it was really fun u know ?! hurhur . =) .

MONDAY : i didn't went sch . but i forgot wad happen le ~ LOLS . short term . nvm .

TUESDAY : MUAHAHAHAS . exams ~~ but i was real damn sick and havin a damn bad mood ! Stupid exam , so difficult dunno for wad . wad paper i also forget already ~ LOLS . someone , remind me ? Haas , after sch , came back with lydia and judy ! then we slack here and there , went to meet xin , stella and her fren , shiya [ i think ] , at BISHAN MRT . Guess who i saw ?! tians . adriano , ok ~ lets change subject . Then we went mediacorp to watch the ying yue ge duo chang ! nice ! saw some TOP 1o of 2oo7 xiaoyuan superstar . See here see there , only both of the girls are beautiful . But all of the guys ahs , WHOOHOO ! had pics with some of them . there's one of this top 1o guy called wilson [ xiaotank , xiao pan wei bo ] , he looks so much like them mans . then he kept talking to us . FRIENDLY GUY ! good ! i wil ti u jiayou de ! XU BIN was better looking but not as friendly as i thot . Zijie was more friendly but kinda of quiet . =) . took pics with the 3 coloured peas . LOLS . nice show . Gonna go there this sunday again [ which is my birthday . ] =) . YEAH !

TODAE , WEDNESDAY : After sch , wasn't in really good mood again . Came back home . Guess wad , HE"S OUT ! omg . thats why my mood so bad . gosh . xi wang ta bu hui fan wo le . FARKS ! ok , don talk about tat bastard . yucks . came home with judy , shaolun , jasmine & later darryn came up too . slack and slack . was outside in the living room with judy . talk and talk . suddenly wanna cry . then suddenly i shouted " AHHHH , WO ZHEN DE HEN LEI LE ! " . then i started crying and crying . Worst , talked about bian bian , rmb how he cried , played with me . made me happy . i cried like fark . OK , im a cry baby ~~ so so ? accept me anot is ur business . =) . but i was so glad judy was here =) . I LOVE YOU GIRL x)) . Then around 5 + when to prepare prepare . Went to meet baby @ cine . wanted to catch spider man 3 de ! but tix sold out , and late scenes i also can't stay out late . ! IM SORRY BABY ! so we went to take neos , toilet , walk walk , long john outside to zilians , talk , outside cine talk . Haas . like tat bahs ! nice day with baby ! I LOVE YOU . xD .

Well , if you guys gonna ask about my birthdae , i really don't know . Might be going cheeky or DXO with them on sat [ if i can ] . If not maybe sat i wil just slack aruond , SUN [ my actual birthday ] stay at home thens . i've decided lurhs . Cas its really gonna be a bored birthday . NO BIAN BIAN [ my stupid but cute baby dog ] =) . like tat bahs . mei you le !! x)) . I STILL WANT PRESENTS DE OK ! hurhur ! xD .

there's some other things , but don think i should say it now bahs . =) . as time ripes , i will write it on my blog de ! SLOWLY WAIT BAHS . :) . hurhur .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Supreme Post…Tanks 4 sharing!