Thursday, May 17, 2007

I"M SO DAMN SORRY FOR NOT BLOGGING SO LONG AGAIN . LOLS .

LAST FRIDAY : Suppose to be a no-link out day with Jia xin and girls but in the end , i met beibei darling instead . Went to pei eileen cousin with her baby to SGH for check up first then went to her house to slack for awhile then took a cab to meet darling . Shanling came along too xD . goshed , been so long i see`em =) . Went slacking around cine and 3 of us were nagging , saying we shouldn't have came so early because there were no one there . BORED ! Went to pei beibei for her lunch and KOBA then went to take pics . Soon enough , went down to meet baby , leaving my two babes alone =x . Went to catch a movie , was late again ! Haas . Watched spiderman3 and then i cried during the movie . Stupid right . LOLS . Then we went for our dinner at KOBA , liyong , winnie , shuana & beibei came to find us and snatch our seats . RAHHHS . In the end , i and baby sat at another place to eat and they left . -.- . After eating , baby went to meet his friends , liyong sister and i left =) .

SATURADAY & SUNDAY : Stayed home for the whole afternoon rotting and then went down to cine around 7 plus to meet rebecca and jiaxin first , while waiting for those people who're late . And guess what , I TOOK A BUS MYSELF ! LOLS . first time huh ? Haas . Chatted there and then finally my girls came . Was slacking right outside cine waiting for baby to come . So many people , cine is crowded with people once again . Everybody was busy taking pics lurhs , hahas . Saw loads of my babes like iris , xiao mable , etc ... Then after that , around 9 plus , judy and shaolun headed to dunno where , and all of us went down to DXO . cabbed down with liyong , xin and baby . Yawns . Waited there for wanxuan and then i saw nana , james , and XIAODEE ! a long long no see fren seh . Haas . Borrowed IC from cecila and then started queueing up . Hurhur . It was so damn hot la , and everyone of us was like sweating . Lalas . And peeps , i swear i can't drink anymore . I use to die only after two cups of chivas but now , i die only after 3/4 of E33 . Pls kill me . LOLS . Went in and started dancing like hell , the songs weren't as nice as i thought it would be . Yawns . Reached 12am [ my birthday ] and my girls started crowding around me trying to bash me up , and i started trying to run . Hahas . Im still wondering which idiot kept pulling my hand from not letting me run away . RAHHHS . but luckily , the bashing last less then a min becas of the bouncer there . Haas . phew . Then baby came to me , whispering " happy birthday baby " to my ear and i got a kiss right in the middle of the dance floor =) . Continued dancing till syl and fabian and guys came then we went to get our drinks . Yum . So thirsty la . Haas . Danced with baby , then fabian , =) . Trust me , they're both good dancers . And i seriously love dancing with fabian , hahas . Kept dancing til around 2 plus 3 , then headed home with xin . x)) . Till today huh , xin is still laughing becas of her sexy back ! LOLS . can't tell you guys wad isit abuot but she's abit crazy til now . Haas . Heard that they were suppose to give me a surprise but in the end , i caught them crossing the road , i meant judy and shaolun . LOLS . lame hurhs ? then saw lydia outside my house standing =) . whees . dad thought she came in my house without keys . LOLS . Then slack and slack while my back was aching like hell [ sobs , i regret i didn't exercise often ] . hahas . they helped me crack my bones , then i felt better . whees . Soon , jasmine came and around 5 plus in the morning , we started playing majong til around next sunday afternoon 1 - 2 plus . LOLS . they're my good majong kakis mans ! hahas . So , lydia , jasmine and shaolun left , leaving me and xin and judy sleeping . Around evening , woke up and got our dinner then they went back . Hurhur . For the first time in my life , i didn't went out on my birthday and didn't got any presents but a memorable and nice birthday at DXO . =) .

MONDAY : DIDN"T WENT TO SCHOOL BUT STAYED AT HOME FOR THE WHOLE DAMN DAY .

TUESDAY : I DIDN"T WENT TO SCHOOL AGAIN BUT I WENT OUT AT LEAST . hahas . it wasn't really a good day lurhs , because i woke up around 1 plus and called my mum if there's dinner outside then she said no , and started niam-ing about dunno whats . Then quarreled with her . Called my dad but can't get through . only around 4 , i called him and it got through . Told him i was going out and he started niam-ing too . saying why am i going out this few days . BUT I DIDN"T , so i argue back again with a very bu shuang tone . saying that i didn't went out for the past two days and worst , one of the days was my birthday . then he LL and started niam-ing about why am i not going school . dots . In the end , i still went out to meet baby at cine around 5 . Went to eat at KOBA then jasmine came for awhile . around 6.45 , went to watch 2oo pounds beauty and jasmine went home . Goshed , the show's so touching la . i cried seriously for the whole show . And then baby keep teasing me la ! saying that im a cry baby ! RAHHHS . but there were two reasons i cried , one for the show , the other for myself . I've been wanting to let these tears out for so long , but they just wouldn't . Finally =) . I feel so much better now . Hurhur . after the show , as usual , went to long john to take a rest and take pics . whees . Baby was grumbling whole day about his hair becas he cut it short . But i find its nice only that he looks younger . Don't you guys think so ? Haas . well , headed home myself after that =) .

TODAY : Went to sch and was late . Got scolding from miss chan , sians . Then slept the whole day in school , and ya , ok , i fail my math AGAIN . LOLS . guess wad , i only got 3 marks for paper one for math . LOLS . shhhhh . Then after school , had meeting for our BATAM trip cominq on next week . SOBS , i gonna miiss you guys , miss town , miss my com , my dad , my phone , MY BABY ! =( . But no worries , after that , we'll have one month of JUNE HOLIDAYS !! YEAHSSS !! then got time meet you guys up le =) . Soon after the meeting , took a cab down to VIVO to meet michael and alicia . I MISS`em . x)) . had lunch and then they fetched me home . Hurhur . Then i doze off on bed til around 8 plus , woke up to have dinner , and now im here BLOGGING . x)) .



Like what i say , everytime you appear , there wil be loads of misunderstandings and quarrels . I guessed it all right , its been 4 years , its always the same . You break with her , and then im like ur mistress . cominq to find me always and then she will start to hate me , misunderstand me , calling me a BITCH . I don't mind she hating me , calling me a bitch if i really did something wrong but damn , i did nothing wrong ! You were the one who gave me a call , you were the one who messaged me , so why am i carrying all ur wrongs ? Why can't you explain to her ? I don't care if you guys break or patch , but why always pull me down ? Its been so long since im in ur life , we're like the past , so long so long ago , why isit always anything that happens between the both of you , why is she always blaming on me ? Yes , i said he's urs , not mine forever , i made it , i did it , i didn't do anything , but why couldn't you just believe me instead of only thinking that im always in the wrong ? I'm so sick of the both of you .

OH YA GUYS ! FOR THE GET HIGH CONCERTS TIX , IM SELLING ONLY THE LAST 1o TIX . SO PEOPLE ! IF YOU GUYS NEED IT , PLS FIND A WAY TO CONTACT ME ASAP , BECAUSE THE CONCERT IS ON THE 1ST OF JUNE . AND PEEPOS , PLS TELL ME IF YOU NEED ALOT OF TIX BY THIS SAT OK ! FOR MORE INFORMATION , PLS SCROLL DOWN TO MY LAST FEW PREVIOUS POSTS TO SEE WHAT ISIT ALL ABOUT ! THANK YOU =) .

AND IM SELLING TICKETS TO ZOUK AND MOS ON THE 29TH MAY , AND 2ND JUNE [ SCANDALOUS FROPLAY PRODUCTIONS AT PAVILION FAREAST ] . I CAN SELL AT CHEAP PRICES SO AGAIN , FOR MORE INFORMATION , FIND A WAY TO CONTACT ME ASAP BEFORE I GO TO BATAM ! THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN X)) , LOVES .

No comments: