Wednesday, February 28, 2007







urhs , whatever , my blog can't be updated again . boreds .. whatever . been drinking for an hour or two , abit kinda of ehs , blur blur arhs . so if typo , don't blame me . lols . i also don't think wills anyways . hmmms . er , went to watch GHOST RIDER todae , weets , thumbs up ! cas its a really nice show , 2 hours sitting on the chair , of cas nice lurhs . hahas . then after watch le jiu quite late le , then came back home .. hmmms . tmr will be going to jail for a visit , er , sch bring de lurhs . hmmms . i wonder how wil it be . cannot bring so many things lurhs , wad no metal , and pins all that . * yawns * dunno lurhs . hmmms . then after tat will be catchin a movie with ethel baby . urhs , some kind of cartoon . hahas . after the movie , maybe cominq bcak home ? cas its a whole day thing , im gonna be damn tired . bla bla .. =) . and damn , i suddenly rmb something . i farking regret tat i didn't turn up for my model shots . xuete ! got a call and got scolding lurhs .. but urhs , tat dae wasn't really interested anymore , but now regretting . whatever . but hmmms , gonna find work soon . out of cash . Ang bao $41o now left with $2oo . * clap hands* . gonna get my card soon , whee , then next time i can shua ka liaos . LOLS . take care peeps then . =) .

You're once everything in life , but what's you now ? I know i'am nothing without you , i know i'am nothing ... , but what could i do ? I think i've tried my best , i think i've done everything i could , but i just couldn't get you out of my damn farking head . What's hopes now ? Why am i like giving myself useless hopes ? I'am dumb , i know that . Can i just know why you are avoiding me ? Am i really such a pest in your life ? Or am i really such a bad failure who can't even keep you by side , even as a fren ? You left me with tears and memories , nothing more , nothing more honey , nothing more .... I've asked myself , why am i making myself so miserable because of you , but i just couldn't find the answer . I've been always listening to the songs you sang for times and times again , morning , noon , night , in my dad's car , at home , been leading tears . Had been cleaning those flowing tears for weeks . I rather we had not even had any memories at all ... Have i made the wrong decision ? If i've known earlier that things would turn out like tat [ i know but i didn't know so fast , durhs . no one was thinking things were gonna end this fast too ] , i wouldn't had give all my love to you . Now i can't take it back anymore , there's nothing more i could do ... Maybe i should have really walk off that day ? Maybe , maybe .....

They told me to keep your pictures and songs by side . Just imagine that you are here , always . But the bad thing was , i've threwn the pictures away , the songs weren't in my phone . How do i pretend that you are here ? But hey boy , i promise you , i'll always be here , always here ... I will smile if i see that you're truely happy , i will support wadever things you do . I will let go silently if i know she's more in love with you then i do , i will let go silently if i know you are so much happier with her , i will do anything , anything . . Please , please take good care of yourself , you fall sick easily , very easily , so please , drink more water and don't overwork too much . Don't make yourself too tired , rest more , please , promise me ...

No comments: