Saturday, February 24, 2007



















phew , finally ~ finally i can find a way to blog my whole damn .. ARGHS .. but nahs , can blog jiu ke yi le . =) . this few weeks mei you blog dao , my hands are really itchy , bite also no use . =x . haas . well , about what happen past few weeks , i don think i can write them out becas er , it will be too much for me to do . well , only this few weeks , my class mates has always been there for me . no matter how much i ran , how much i cried and yelled , their always not showing back their temper to me =) . they've been here , and i know . =) . thanks ...
you've been gone for that few weeks , and i've not seen u for that few weeks . things been so difficult to go on , but no one realised . i'am stil trying to have you back , i don't want you to go . would that be possible then ? i really really want you , or maybe need you ? but there's something i learn when u were here and after u're gone , i've learnt that , hmms , there's no true frens in my life . i miss you ..
alrights , spoil my mood . anw , cant blog much le . gotta go . stil have to go find zai zai at pasir ris , don prepare now and im gonna be late then get scolding again . so long never see kuey bei le . wonder what he wil say to me again . scolding ma ? hmmms . well , go le go le . =) .
Fulfil my wish for me , will you ? My only wish , my hopes , are all on you . Ni zhen de she de ma ? Don't go , don't fade away from me .....

No comments: