Tuesday, February 13, 2007




nan dao wo zhen de zhi neng mo mo de ai ni ma ? i can't be like you , you can let go easily , i'am sorry , i can't . how many times do you need me to ask you ? what can i do , to bring you back ? what can i do ? you knew the feelings weren't there for me anymore , yet you didn't say . and i foolishly fell for you instead , turning back it was me again . baby , im really really very tired .. tired of looking at my fone for your messages and calls , hoping it would be a very nice one . tired of looking at my com for you to come and talk to me , about some things tat i really wish it would happen . but i got none , none .. am i that foolish ? should i follow what they say ? love you without you knowing . secretly hiding in a corner , looking at how happy you are , wuold be enuf ? must this really be it ? why can't i keep you by side ? why can't i ? i can give up , anything , just for you . why can't you just do tat ? i don't mind , don't mind you styaing with me without your feelings there for me ? i really don't mind tolerating everything .. but why make it like you're so good ? why say u don wanna hurt me ? why didn't you let it continue ?

girl , do you want to know why i ran away so fast as soon as the lecturing finished ? its because i don't want anything to remind me of like waiting for you or asking you where shall we go next ? your life is full of them now , so let us just maybe be a hi-bye fren . im dying and fading away for the sake of him , im dying and fading away its becas there's just too much things happening , all of a sudden . if i don't let things to go slowly , i might just go berserk . and maybe again you will seeing me crying in sch , and maybe you will see me breaking down in sch again . things ain't like the past anymore ... and hmms , another thing . about the break dancing thing for chingay . its stil on and people are still needed . if you wanna go and no one accompany you , i'll be here . choy choy just told me today . rain's instructor will be cominq to our sch either this week or next week or around any time , so get it fast . if you have others to accompany you , find miss yew to ask her . =) .

valentine day's so spoiled this year without you . i dunno where should i go when tat dae ends . roam around alone or come home to stare at my com to see how couples are celebrating their day ? weeks before , i've been pinning onto this day . peeps has been telling me to enjoy myself this day and everything . i just never knew so much things could happen in just a few days .. you're gone , my day's gone too . dad knows im out of love , been letting me here and there since that day . he's been seeing me crying silently in my rooms for those nights and days . the morning dew appears and my tears would fall too . would you love me for my sake ? would you once again just ACT to let me feel you still do love me ? could you , please ?

i will never ever let you take whatever that belongs to me ever again . i would never ever take things so simple again . i will never want to trust you even more .i can't lose to you in anyway . i can't ~~~

No comments: