Monday, March 03, 2008











These pictures are so big.Because i accidently press the large button and i didn't realise it ): Anw,these pictures are from Valentine's Day. (:

I hadn't been a good friend to all,and i'm sick of acting like one.
A mistake i did once,swear i wouldn't make the second one.
Now the second one is done.
Whats wrong,i just don't like it.
If you're jealous of what i have,just tell me.
Though i'm not as perfect as some others,but i'm sure i'm better off than you.
You're such a disappointment.
I thought you would be a good friend,we would be a good bunch of friends.
But it seems like,i'm wrong.

Happy Birthday Xiao Dee(:
Happy Birthday Baby Caijing(:
Sorry i didn't attend the both of your birthdays.
I've lost my life,i don't find any reason to be out.
But no worries,presents will be given to the both of you asap.
Loves (:

No comments: