Tuesday, March 11, 2008

After much thinking,and a little of sadness thoughts,
i guess,i've decided to end these four years of friendships.
What for going through the pain and heart aches ?
The most just keep my mouth shut in sch,finish my N level,and go.
This is just not the right thing that is happening.
Its just so wrong.How would i have met friends like you?
I thought i won them back,but to the thought of it,i've lost.
So its right,i should have stayed with friends that are out of sch,why did i gave up because of wanting you all to love me back the way i am?
Now i've lost everything,and you people want everything,so i give up,and u people take.Is that good enough for everyone ?
While i'll be the one crying upon misery,i'll let you all laugh upon my misery.
Why does it got to hurt so much being with all of you.
why isit in the hearts of all of yours,i'm always in the wrong?
Why isit i'm always the imperfect one and u all seems so nice.
Why isit always whatever that is about me,you people would believe and dislike me,while for others,none of you would believe.
why isit i'm always in the wrong when it isn't me.
You've all pushed me to a corner,where i'll never get to grow again.
Where i'll never trust what true friends are..

i just want to be loved by all of you,yet whatever that happens,its always my fault.
instead of confronting or talking to me,you all turn ur backs on me and just say whatever u think i am to others.
i hate people who assumes something about me,i'm not in the wrong,for these two mistakes i've done,but i've to take the blame.
i'm always the one.
true friends?friends who keep quiet?friends who don't lie to you?friends who wish you were who u are in front of them and accept you?friends who people always say?
No,i've none of them..none..


Anw,Happy Birthday Judy.
Its your birthday that make me realise i've lost.
Its you who made me give up.
Tonight,while you're out playing,
these tears i'm having,i know it isn't worth at all.
Whatever you think i am,whatever you and ur friends think i am,
whatever you all says or discuss about me,whatever you all believe,i've nothing to do with it anymore.
I've chose to give up these four years of friendships,its tired trying to win you guys back.We've been classmates for four years,yet OTHERS could win me for you all.
It feels so pain,but there's nothing i could do..
What i've become today,its because of all of you.
I gave up friends outside,hoping to be the one you all wish i could be.
Yet all of you took what i left outside and left me.
I've lost my balance on feet,i fall . Now i know,these are what friends are for,to hurt you.

No comments: