Friday, March 21, 2008

I cry in the morning,in the night. Always praying,always missing my babies.
How is that possible,i still don't understand.
Am i really in fault for not taking good care of them? Or just what is it?
I've done my best.
I promise dad not to be out in the night anymore,to go to sch everyday,and to take care of them really well and to go out really less.
I wanted to fulfil my promises,and i was half-way to it.
They were what i want,they were the ones that made me wanna fulfil all these no one thought i could do.
But now they're gone,give me reasons,why should i fulfil these promises.
Its hurting me badly.
I couldn't smile,i couldn't laugh,and as it seems,its just so fake.

The min someone makes me think of them,it just feels like another thousands of needles and kettles of boiling water spills me.
I look at the other puppies on the streets,where had mine gone to.
The bloody bastard told me i could visit them.
I told him the day before ytd that i was going to visit them ytd.
And at first,he said ok.Then he said no.
He said he brought them to the vet,and again,they're isolated in a corner.
Not sure when will they be back,and i only can go next week .
If he ever dare to give the permission to put them to sleep,i really don't know what i'll do to him.

Mood hasn't been good ever since they're gone.I feel like a shit stuck in a asshole.
I just feel its so unfair,till today.
My baby girls just don't deserve what they have to go through.
These heartaches,its staying,its never gonna heal.
Due to the really bad mood nowadays,to all people and especially schoolmates,
just don't step on my tail hanging behind.
Probably i'll just vent all my anger on you,and i don't know what will happen.
Its so crazy,just don't think its a joke and joke about my girls.
I'll bloody smack your face.


I'm feeling unwell,i vomitted in my dad's car ytd,and everything taste tasteless.
Only when my baby girls gone,everyone's birthday around the corner.
Fuck,tell me where to find the mood to celebrate.
Its Rong and Da birthday later on.
Then comes Judy birthday on sat.
Then my cutest nephew birthday on Sun.
what the? then very soon,comes girlfriend b'dae.
Kc bro birthday. How am i gonna laugh , smile , play .....
Its pure shit,i just feel like god dosen't loves me,anymore )':

No comments: