Thursday, February 28, 2008

Poor thing.I look like a litter thrown on the floor-.-



I guess they really hate taking pictures with me ): lols.




Ken's just too drunk,so drunk.


These are the pictures took that day at club yang(: Nothing much to update.Just that i fell sick after that day at club yang.Girlfriend came on sunday night,we cooked porridge because i said i felt like eating something light.By that time,i already felt uncomfortable,kept running into my room to rest.Then after that when the porridge's ready,i only ate about 2-3 mouthfuls then i started telling girlfriend i really feel like vomitting ): . During the time girlfriend's on her way to my house and cooking,i went to the toilet for bloody 6 times ): my butt's like being rub with small red chillies ): After girlfriend went home,i just rested on bed,turning here and there.Babi can't stand the way i'm complaining to him,so he rushed here to take care of me.By that time,i already had my fever coming up.Felt really cold,so babi took care of me for the whole night(: we both only got to have a peaceful sleep at 4 or 5 am in the morning. ):and till now,i'm still feeling really unwell.bloody hell,went to sch and still have suspension till 5.3o. _|_ i gonna rest now ...


Oh god.....you're making a fool,out of me.

No comments: