Monday, February 25, 2008


I think this was last week or last two weeks when we went to my mum's house for some -.- party.Then after that we went for drinking sessions at club yang(: ethel's working there.Ordered a bottle of chivas,only drank like 1/4 of it,then i had to go.Worst thing is that because they were only the both of us who went there.Only took one pathetic picture-.-


Ytd night went to club yang again.This time with a bunch of monkeys =x.Kidding la bodoh.Went with weisheng,lydia,rachel,girlfriend,james,pinky,laode,ken,cheng zhong.I got my chivas that wasn't finish that day,the guys ordered one more bottle of chivas,while the others ordered 2 buckets of heineken.Then guess what,suddenly 4 guys and ng xin hui went missing,so guess where they went.Taking pictures behind the valley.WITHOUT US OK.So i went out to take a look,searching for them.Then we took pictures tgt :D then all came out.nice(: The pictures are not with me,my camara's with girlfriend.She's coming soon,and i'll upload it asap(: I went back around 12 plus while they went back at 1 plus.And when i was back ytd night,i was having a real terrible headache,and currently,i'm having stomach ache,went to the toilet for 3 times already ): goshed,i don't feel good):


Dear god,
i begged you to stop this,stop playing with me,stop playing these games.
I don't know what to do anymore.
Though i just realise now,some things just can't be change no matter how good or how bad they are.
I'm just too tired,too make any choices again.

No comments: