Monday, February 11, 2008









Happy Chinese New Year People! :D
i've been really busy these days,cleaning up my house,packing my room,
and going around receiving ang baos! Isn't that nice? NO from shao lun it's not nice . haha hehes, ya luh, not nice, from judy.weeeeeeeeeeeee~~Haha . Im now watching show . so . Im now now typing . wahhaha . hmms . 2Nd show now . 1St S.P.L 2Nd Little man . Wakaka . So if ya need any show juz rent if frm me . $10 per piece . One week deadline . Haha . Enjoying me-self now . dun mind me being so " zi bi " Hmms .

Goshed,i ended my sentence at " Isn't that nice? " & that shaolun and judy continued stupid things-.- nvm about them. lols. Indeed we just finished 2 shows just now,and continuing the 4th one currently.Let me continue my blogging.So,i'm surprised my ang baos reached a sum of about $500 plus this year.I didn't go to one side of my mum's family,i thought this year ang baos would be lesser,never i thought i ended up with quite alot. But other of my friends have been taking so much -.- Durhs. Well,nothing much to blog anw.Its new year and everyone's doing the same thing.Didn't went to club that sat,& i'm very sure i need to start my clubbing days really soon! ): i'm getting fat without dancing.hahahahas!


You push the blame to me for not talking to you.
Who was the one who stab me from the back first.
& now you're going round telling others its my fault?
Eh,think ok,at this time you're still stabbing me from the back?
Too late dear,who'll believe your nonsense?
Have you ever heard of retribution?
Cause dear,you're getting it youself now.& i feel really sad for you.
If you wanna spoil my reputation,thats not the way.
You're just being childish,as well as dumb dear.



pss,pss,babi got me a camara,a nice red digital cam(:
it happen like a month ago,but SO WHAT ?! :D

No comments: