Monday, February 18, 2008

I've no mood to blog about Valentine's Day now,suddenly i find its such a waste on everything.I'm feeling so fed up now,everything isn't going the right way.Damn shit.All of a sudden,i feel that i don't understand you at all.I tried to kept my mouth shut,trying not to nag to you but its so difficult,remind you to off the lights,electricity,this and that,that and this,i gotta stop,its tiring.I've been the one getting all the scolding and nagging when you don't do the this and that.Eh,tell you,i'm getting tired,i don't know which day i'll end up not thinking and i'll let this end.

And everytime i have my family dinner or whatever family thing,you can't make it.Just because you have those bloody gang thing.I ask you where are you,you actually tell me you're still downstairs when you tell me you have to go home tonight?!And its like 2 plus now?!Yet you tell me you can't go because people can't go ?! Hello,where's your bloody human right?Where's your freedom to speak AND SAY,I'M SORRY,I HAVE TO GO?!Seriously,you've spoiled my whole day and probably the next few days,you've got me speechless.Forget it..

Next post,i'll blog about ytd,next time for Valentine day.I just feel like dying now.Everything just so wrong,so wrong!!!

No comments: