Monday, June 18, 2007

WHEEES ! I'M HERE TO REPLY TAGS AGAIN ! HAHAHAHAS ! SORRY AGAIN AHS ! :D .

DUNNO : Hahahas , don't have to envy sweets . If i had a chance to choose again , i would rather remain unknown . =) .

JOANNA : Tiong bahru de REDS or CUTS , i totally forget .

HUIIYIING : Thanks :D .

PASSBYER : Thank you too :D . Loves .

PEIITING : Alrights , i will and thanks sweets =) .

:))))))))))) : Hahahahas , i just cut my hair . I don't think i look like her already ! Goshed .

WYN : Yes , long long time ago .

PAT : EXCUSE ME MY DEAR , OF CAS I RMB . AND YOU'LL HAVE TO CELEBRATE WITH US . NOT ESTHER . RMB !

:) : Thanks ! Hahahas !

BETTY : You didn't call me , so i didn't get to see you . AHH ! i saw your sister . Hahahahas !

QERLADINE : Hahahahas ! Its a very very long ago pic . Around 2 years ago ? Hahahahas ! Yup , we two really kissing . Then people take de :D .

MIN : Hang around town ? =) . Hai Hao bahs .

YINQ : Thank you Sweets =D .

LOL : Hahahahas , because i'm lazy to blog and i think pictures speaks . Anw , don't think u guys will see alot of pics from now on because i lost my phone .

VENN : Sister , you're missed too . We shall meet up some time soon .

PASSERBY : Hahahas , where got nice ?! i just wear a shirt and a FBT . thats wad i wear at home .

JOSH : yaya , finally u tagged rights ?! Hahahahas .

Qumang : Thanks :D .

REGGY : =) . Hi .

HIHI;] : Hahahahas , no idea . Add me a testi ? Maybe i'll rmb =) .

YPI : Hahahahas , because i like this word . No reason why .

KELLY : Hahahahas , no i'm not . Its normal for me and my girls to kiss like that . Hahahas , no worries =) .

JING` : GIRL AHS ! Not so free ahs ! Hahahahas ! lazy lurhs =x .

No comments: